Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Expedia.comUS$68
Hotels.comUS$68
HamptonUS$71
3,566 results
All reviews albert dock baltic fleet city centre the breakfast area car park bathroom door complimentary breakfast self service sofa bed per night lovely hotel minute walk secure parking clean hotel would stay again cooked breakfast stayed here for one night
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights at the very end of December.

The hotel is in a good position and about 25 minutes walk from Lime Street station.

Check in was easy and I was in my room in minutes. The hotel was virtually empty due to Covid tiers being changed that day.

The hotel had good procedures in place and the breakfast was well organised with a very friendly and helpful lady helping. I like the way you can collect the good and take back to your room.

Overall, a great hotel and very much recommended.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank HullPhil

Dear HullPhil,

Thank you for your review regarding your past stay.

I am thrilled to see you had a great stay and that you found our location to be in a good position for your visit.

Once again we appreciate your feedback and we do hope to welcome you back in the future.

Best regard,

Reviewed 15 December 2020

We stayed at the Hampton By Hilton Liverpool City Centre for one Saturday night in early December. I always think Hamptons represent very good value for money and are purely practical, but arriving at this Hampton I was very impressed by the classy lobby and mezzanine area.

The rooms are the standard Hampton set up and I am a big fan of the shower and on-wall soaps (no fiddly bottles or wastage). The room was a decent size, even with the sofa bed pulled out and the television was very modern. The room appeared clean, but unfortunately my daughter, who wanted to sit at the desk, pulled out the chair and found some dirty brown marks on it (let's assume it was chocolate!), that then put her off using the chair, even though she had a go at cleaning it herself.

Unfortunately we could hear quite a few noises from neighbouring rooms and the corridor, but not every stay will be accompanied by an arguing couple next-door! However, the noise from outside was not noticeable and we had a room with a view of the docks and the main road.

Although breakfast wasn’t the normal buffet offering due to Covid, hot bacon or sausage baps, fruit, croissant and hot drinks were still available in take-away bags.

The hotel location is slightly further from town that other hotels, but it really isn’t too far to walk and it is ideally situated for the Arena/Albert Docks. The hotel also has a decent parking area below the hotel, which is very convenient and not too expensive at £13 a night.

I would happily stay here again.

1  Thank MrHandBaggageOnly

Dear MrHandBaggageOnly,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review regarding your past stay.

First of all I would like to apologise for any cleanliness issues you had, I have passed these comments onto our housekeeping department to investigate to ensure this does not happen again.

We are glad to see that you had a good stay while with us apart from the noise issue from other guests which we do apologise for this, and that you liked the location of our property.

Once again we apologise for any issues encountered and we do hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 13 December 2020 via mobile

Great location for a short stay. Within easy walking distance from both shops and sights. Perfect if visiting M&S Arena.
Check in was super easy. Room was as described, good view of the Albert Dock. The room felt clean & well cared for.
Sleep quality was ok (ish). Noise from other rooms finally ended at 01:00. Bed was very firm.
Breakfast was a grab and go affair. Bacon butties and brews. All good.
Will definitely return.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Zakyn,

Thank you for your review regarding your past stay.

I am pleased to see you enjoyed your stay, the hotel location and cleanliness of our hotel.

Regarding the comments regarding our grab and go breakfast i shall share your comments with the hotel manager as breakfast service is one of those things that we continuously look to improve.

Once again thank you for your comments and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 11 December 2020 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay here. Staff were friendly, in particular Ellis who drew us a map and gave us tips.

Parking was £13 and easy to access
Room was clean, comfy and had a lil sofa too.
Breakfast was limited due to covid, but fair play to staff for adapting. Was still plentiful and no issues.
Location- About 10/12min walk to the Albert Dock, brilliant.

Bar area nice with some draft beers.

Really cheap price for what we got and I felt comfy.

Defo stay again

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank exploreaneat
Management response:Responded 12 December 2020

Dear exploreaneat,

Thank you for your review regarding your past stay with us,

We appreciate all feed back and are thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay with us here in Liverpool and we cant wait to welcome you back on your return to Liverpool.

I will be sure to pass your comments onto the team and Ellis as she will be so happy with your kind words.

Thank you once again and we do hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 9 December 2020 via mobile

Came with family as a christmas treat.
Room was ok with a good view of albert dock.
Check in fine, and quick.
But getting breakfast nightmare. Andrew the restarant manager was extremely rude to my partner who felt that he couldnt stand around and wait for his sausage or bacon barm due to this manager arguing with him. That i was left to get both which wasnt good. I am disabled my daughter and son in law had to help me.
Will not be coming back.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 11 December 2020

Dear Suel554,

Thank you for your review regarding your past stay with us here in Liverpool.

We are glad to see that you enjoyed the views of the docks and room itself.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused during your stay, I personally would like to apologise regarding the breakfast service, during the service I was just explaining that the seating was closed to all guests to to the high volume of guests we experienced the last weekend and therefore we had to make this decision as the safety of our guests and staff must come first.