Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$126
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Priceline
US$126
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
Booking.comUS$126
Expedia.comUS$126
HurbUS$132
3,729 results
All reviews the executive lounge pima bar albert dock john lewis q park mini bar car park saturday night excellent location city centre lovely room waterfront fab mersey
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 September 2020 via mobile

I stayed with the Hilton in Liverpool city centre for 2 nights with a friend to celebrate our birthdays. Staff were quite unwelcoming and unhelpful. Hot water ran out one evening so we had to have a cold shower before dinner. Then I accidentally left £70 worth of my belongings in the room and they’ve ‘lost’ it. I had to call multiple times and never received a call back as promised. Extremely disappointed and won’t be returning or recommending. Location is good and that’s the only thing for me.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank OKVS94
Marcus Magee, General Manager at Hilton Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2020

Dear OKVS94,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review and highlighting the issues you experienced with your stay with us.

I totally accept and understand that we as a team did not meet your expectations, never mind exceed them on this occasion. We welcome all feedback both positive and constructive to help us consistently improve our service delivery standards. I greatly value all customers’ feedback, as it is the best measure of how we are performing and where improvement is needed.

All lost property in the guest rooms is stored with housekeeping therefore if you would like to follow this up further with our housekeeping manager Lawrence- Lawrence.Roberts@hilton.com, I'm sure he will be happy to assist you.

Once again I would like to thank you for your feedback.

Marcus Magee

Reviewed 1 September 2020

Impressive from outside and as you enter front door thats where it ends. If you like brown this is the place for you. Tatty dirty brown carpet, curtains, walls and furniture. Barely lit dark corridors and grim rooms. We couldnt belive it was a Hilton. Live music in the bar was so loud we had to leave before we had even ordered a drink. Breakfast was so bad it made me angry. Dirty table, watered down orange and little choice of cheap inedble plastic wrapped rubbish. As for the ramekin of "fresh fruit salad" it may have been fresh a few days before but not that morning. Disgusting. Using Covid as excuse to offer poor service. We couldnt wait to get out of there. It wasnt cheap and was the worst value for money we have ever experienced. Stayed in nicer rooms in budget hotels and had better breakfast in a motorway service station.

Room tip: go to another hotel
1  Thank David M

Dear David M,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your stay and I am disappointed to read that you had a poor experience at Hilton Liverpool.

The satisfaction of our guests is of paramount importance to us, please rest assured that I will be discussing at length with my team the challenges you faced with us, to identify what we can learn from your comments and will implement any required training as a priority. I want you to be assured they are heard at the highest level. I am positive our assistant front of house manager, Rosie will be eager to personally address your concerns and make it right if you would like to email her to discuss this further on Rosie.Brady@hilton.com.

Finally, thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us and despite your experience we hope we will be able to welcome you back in the near future to restore your faith in the property once again.

Reviewed 31 August 2020 via mobile

Stayed for one night, check in was so slow and the guy could not understand a word I was saying due to wearing masks it was so embarrassing having to shout after repeating my name 4 times. My boyfriend had paid for the room and my name was on the booking but ID was demanded and I did not have this only a bank card the receptionist was very off with me about this. A £50 deposit is also required which you are not made aware off at the time of booking. The room was way to hot it was unbearable as the aircon only stays on for 2 mins and you have to keep getting up to turn it back on ,it does not go below 23 degrees. I was on the bus station side so there was a lot of noise from the police station and bus station.The walls are very thin it sounded as though next door were in my room.I would not stay again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank shell-lord
Marcus Magee, General Manager at Hilton Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2020

Dear shell-lord,

Many thanks for taking the time and leaving your feedback in regards to your recent stay with us here at the Hilton.

We appreciate your constructive feedback as this is what helps us to understand problem areas and improve for our future guests.
I understand your frustration in regards to the check in process however as per government guidelines it is required that guests are to wear masks in public areas.
We do require a £50 deposit from all guests on check in at the moment as a way of reducing contamination throughout the hotel however I can only apologise if this was not made clear prior to arrival and will surely escalate this.

We do want to make it right, so if you would like to contact us further our assistant front office manager- Rosie, would be more than happy to help you if you email her on Rosie.Brady@hilton.com.

I do hope this hasn't deterred you completely from staying again and that we can rectify this for you.

Thanks once again,

Reviewed 30 August 2020

Room was too warm and the noisy air con didn’t seem to cool it down. Shower was lukewarm on the hottest setting. Too cold to get fully under. I don’t understand why and tried leaving it to run a while. Breakfast was a joke. So everyone can help themselves to milk, touching the jug handles. ..But we can’t help ourselves to the hot food. Where’s the sense? Having waiters serve up the hot food is their way of limiting how people have and for £20 for breakfast it wasn’t worth it. No plant milks or yoghurt on offer so my only option was the hot ‘buffet’.
The staff are lovely and professional. The view was lovely from the room and the location is excellent.
Would try somewhere else next time I’m afraid.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear amy66harding,

Many thanks for taking the time and leaving your feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Hilton.

I'm so sorry to hear you had issues with your stay and here at the Hilton we want to do all we can to make this right for you so our Assistant front office Manager- Rosie, would be more than happy to help you if you would like to email her on Rosie.Brady@hilton.com

Please note however your specific feedback has been heard and will be relayed to all departments as your constructive feedback is what helps us to improve.

General manager.

Reviewed 24 August 2020 via mobile

I booked afternoon tea
With life time friends .
For a catch up.
As I live in Skipton
I love to come home and visit.
Excited we arrived.
I was amazed that no body.
Was at the entrance .
To greet us.
We made.
Or way to the .
Tea room
And I was appalled at the room .
Afternoon tea.!!!!!!
Basic tables chairs white crockery.
No Table clothes.
It was like an old work canteen.
No decor just a black curtain.
Hidding a bar.
I had taken them To Boundry mill.
Last year amazing.
Afternoon tea .
And even after an email to .
Hilton Head office I have had no reply.
Never again .
In fact going to write to the
Liverpool Echo and .
Radio Mersey side appalled
Joan Jones

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 405joanj

Dear 405joanj,

Many thanks for taking the time and leaving your feedback regarding your visit to us for afternoon tea.

Its certainly disappointing to hear you didn't enjoy your experience and please be sure your comments will be noted as your constructive feedback is what helps us to monitor hotel performance and improve for future guests.

I believe our Food and Beverage manager Brigid, has been in contact directly to make this right and hope to see you once again in the near future.

We thank you again for your visit and leaving your review.