Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$46
Trip.comUS$161
CheapTicketsUS$173
getaroom.comUS$192
All reviews wow suite dyson fan luxe room cinema room masons restaurant mini bar concert square lovely hotel city centre night life an iron comfortable bed bottle of prosecco location was perfect saturday night great room excellent breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2020

I have booked the penthouse twice now and plan to stay again and again. It is an incredible two floor apartment with sooo much space! Great for a large group to have a private celebration it sleeps up to 8 very comfortably. The living area has floor to celling windows, with a nice heigh celling, an open plan lounge area and fully fitted kitchen. We decided to cook and stay in as the apartment is so well finished and really has all you need to have a lovely time with friends. Built in sound system for music works well. The bedrooms are all so spacious with high quality ensuite bathrooms in ever room. I can't reccomend it enough great value for money. The best the city has to offer.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Georgina Melling, Other at Seel Street Hotel by EPIC, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2020

Hello Hannah,

Thank you for your fantastic review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our Epic Penthouse at Seel Street Apartment.

We look forward to welcoming you back with us in the future. Don't forget to book direct with us to receive 15% off your next stay as a returning guest. You can call us on 01517091719 or email us at hello@epichotels.co.uk.

Epic Nights Team
Lidia

Reviewed 27 December 2020

So i booked to stay in the wow suite Christmas eve when i checked into my room there was nothing wow about it the TV didnt work and the outdoor terrace had no lighting so it was impossible to sit out there.i called reception an raised my issues they said there sorry and they could move me to the room next door with a bottle of prosecco to apologise,i was again disappointed as this room was just a basic room with a small outdoor balcony after paying £100 thinking i was staying in a wow suite with unreal views i am
Really disappointed this has put me off staying here again which is sad as i have stayed a couple of times before and normally enjoyed it .

Reviewed 7 December 2020

Enjoyed my stay here for the weekend. Room was large and the price was reasonable. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff on the desk were efficient and friendly. Overall great experience. My only quibble would be that the TV wasn’t a smart TV so we couldn’t get Netflix and such but this was a minor issue.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Georgina Melling, Other at Seel Street Hotel by EPIC, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2020

Hello Charlotte,

Thank you for your fantastic review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and left a good word for reception.

We look forward to welcoming you back with us in the future. Don't forget to book direct with ourselves to receive 15% off your next stay as a returning guest. You can call us on 01517091719 or email us to hello@epichotels.co.uk.

Epic Nights Team
Lidia

Reviewed 6 December 2020 via mobile

Booked a nice night away with my other half at Epic hotels Seel street, made our reservation with Katie who was really nice and helpful on the phone to provided us with a nice room with a bottle of Prosecco, free breakfast and a late check out, an offer you just can’t refuse. Room was lovely and very quiet so it was the nice peaceful get away we had been looking for. At breakfast we was welcomed by a guy named uzi he was polite and made us feel welcome in the Mason’s restaurant next door to the hotel, breakfast was lovely I was served poached egg an smashed avocado on toast and lovely pancakes with fruit and fresh yoghurt. I would definitely stay here again the customer service is on point and would recommend anyone to stay here.

Hello Georgina,

Thank you for your fantastic review. We appreciate your kind words left for our team we will pass them to our colleagues Katie and Uzi.

Lidia Nights Team

Reviewed 5 December 2020

After being in lockdown for so long me and my boyfriend decided to book a room in Epic hotel this Friday night. We had a fabulous stay. The hotel is very glam and our room was so quite and stylish. The beds are really comfortable! When we booked our room it was Katie who I made the booking with. Katie explained everything down too a tee. She got me excited for my stay. As we booked the black Friday deal breakfast was included we was greeted and seated by Uzi he was so lovely and welcoming. We very muched enjoyed our pancakes. THANK YOU EPIC FOR A LOVELY FRIDAY EVENING!

Hello Georgina,