Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,898 results
All reviews an early flight stayed here an airport hotel the long stay car park multi storey car park continental breakfast the sofa bed an overnight stay car parking night's sleep reception staff booked this hotel city centre one night stay yogurt convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 December 2020 via mobile

Well where to start.we had paid for a weeks parking when we arrived back our card had been charge over £300
Then credited back the day after.
On check in they wanted £50 on
My card to cover any charges what the fook.
No way I said.
Then in the evening we had 2 Single vodka and I Diet Coke
Wait for it £20.00
Lol wtf again
On my return I made a complaint to head office.
To be told we can not find your booking lol what customer service
They decided not to answer my complaint and it was shocking service.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank derekbZ2604PK
Reviewed 17 November 2020

Great location opposite the airport for an early flight. Everything excellent experience in difficult times. Wonderful friendly staff. Spotlessly clean. I felt very safe. Menu for food was very basic. Couldn’t get a drink without eating.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 21 October 2020 via mobile

Stayed her 16.10.2020. We are aware that services would be reduced due to Covid-19, but Jarone and Bethan really looked after us and catered to all our needs making our stay as enjoyable as they could. We would definitely return, but after the pandemic is over.

SHARON

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jarone Tonge, General Manager at Hampton by Hilton Liverpool/John Lennon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2020

Dear Shabaz2007,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your recent feedback regarding the Hampton by Hilton Liverpool John Lennon Airport.

It is our intention at all times to ensure that our guests are made to feel welcome whilst staying with us; therefore I am glad that you did enjoy your stay at the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton by Hilton Liverpool John Lennon Airport in the near future.

With Kind Regards

Reviewed 15 October 2020 via mobile

We stayed here flowinv our flight from Cyprus and asked for a late check out. Yes OK £10 per hour... Fair enough although the Crowne Plaza up the road let us check in 3 hours early the previous week due to our flight times.

In fact overall we wished we had used it again instead of the Hampton.

Restrictions being what they are, staying over is a different experience, however breakfast was a poor affair, standing behind a counter asking for each item which came individually wrapped in little cardboard packages, including instant porridge oats, all of which were deposited in a brown bag with plastic cutlery.

Now,, while knowing the reasons for this, I note the hotel didnt take anything off the price for the lack of quality and experience, breakfast is usually a treat rather than an ordeal.... And it really would have been nice if they had recognised this and not charged us 20 extra for staying 2 hours on a hotel that was practically empty.

The crowne plaza did recognise this and was much more customer centered, which is why we will be staying there should we be in the same position again.

The receptionist was friendly and efficient, but it wasn't a pleasant stay. A comfortable bed and clean room can be found anywhere, looking as if you aren't squeezing every penny out of your customers would leave us with a better feeling about the place

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Murphymania,

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the inconvenience that you encountered at the Hampton by Hilton Liverpool John Lennon Airport.

It is our intention at all times to ensure that our guests are made to feel welcome whilst staying with us; therefore, I am disappointed that you did not enjoy your stay at the hotel.

I will be sure to pass on your comments to the Receptionists.

I do hope that this will not deter you from staying with us in the future.

With Kind Regards,

Reviewed 14 October 2020

Hotel is great location and reception staff were helpful but limited food and bar was closed except for small bottles of stella beer for £5.75 each and bottles of wine.Maybe im being harsh with possibly just a few travellers staying here due to covid.But i would have been happier if they said limited food and drinks on sites when booking.£120 for night and seven days parking i expected a bit more for my money.(just to add limited food was not limited price)

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Peter D

Dear Peter D,

It is our intention at all times to ensure that our guests are made to feel welcome whilst staying with us. The bottles of Stella, Heineken and Birra Moretti are £4.75 per bottle.
Due to the current restrictions and regulations the menu for dinner is a reduced menu. We have stipulated this information on our websites and Brand.com.

I do hope that this will not dissuade you from staying with us in the future.

Kind regards,