2,647 results
All reviews separate toilet pool and steam room executive room albert dock hanover street city centre leisure facilities q park the sofa bed excellent location car park discount voucher modern hotel hotel bar mini bar breakfast was excellent within easy walking distance
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

This is my hotel of choice for stays in Liverpool. Not so sure after my two latest experiences.

Last weekend I was meeting friends who had flown in from Bulgaria. Friday and Sunday nights were about £100; Saturday was £450. Liverpool at home to Chelsea. I understand demand led pricing, but that’s taking the mick. We stayed elsewhere.

This weekend I’ve been discharged from Hospital after a 10 week stay. The hotel Staff have been helpful in many ways but there’s been odd condescension and a divergence of approach. I’m walking with two sticks but one staff member refused to bring something up to my room on Health & Safety grounds.

The accessible bathroom is mainly ok, but no shower seat. An obvious oversight. The room doors are standard width. Hard on the knuckles when using a chair. I had to get out, fold it, then push it through.

Other than that food and beverage are good. Beds are comfortable.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
NovotelLiverpoolGM, General Manager at Novotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Liverpool Centre. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Comfortable room, well appointed. Friendly staff. Nice pool and steam room. Decent breakfast except the eggs.

Oh the eggs. How can you serve fried eggs that are simultaneously cooked hard and cold. How can you make scrambled eggs that are solid but swimming in water.

The manager of this hotel, who obviously get so much right, needs to eat breakfast there occasionally. Maybe he just doesn’t like eggs. I do.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Phil,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Liverpool Centre.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

We enjoyed a short family break. The room was great, being comfortable and surprisingly quiet considering the central position. The staff were friendly and efficient. The breakfast was varied and tasty.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NovotelLiverpoolGM, General Manager at Novotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Booked to come for daughters birthday, mentioned on phone to manager kai was daughters birthday, would have been happy just a card, got a lovely tray of cookies and chocs and letter to
Say she was guest of the day, really made her day, we booked hilton year earlier but novotel knocks spots off it, lovely executive big immaculate room, lovely toiletries, the bAr area lovely steffi loved the x box, nintendo, the staff are really lovely here found that at edinburgh novotel too, the pool was lovely not too busy, we had a lovely weekend breakfast was fab used to ask for nutella for daughter and no problem, only reason not five star is we ordered bowl of pasta in bar plain for steffi took hour and ten mins to come had to ask twice to see where it was? Barman with blonde hair very nice english lad seeing what had happened, really good customer service because room
Service took over hour the sAt night too when said half hour, got nice call off reberto i think and did knock it off the bill, dont know if maybe function in cause friday no problem
Ordering in bar and later on came when it said and food was lovely too!!! Thanks again kai and staff for a lovely stay we look forward to returning to a fab, kid friendly, immaculate welcoming hotel!!!! Lisa, stephen and steffi newcastle x.

Stayed: November 2017

Dear Lisa,

Reviewed 24 November 2017

Mostly good hotel, rooms are of a good size and modern, swimming pool is nice although quite small, breakfast is fairly decent, although coffee and tea are brought by the waiters, which they tended to forget to do.
Location is fantastic.
Main issue was room was not cleaned during our stay. I have contacted Novotel about this and complained to which they have ignored. A real shame and has left a bad feeling.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple