“One Of The Best Hotels In Liverpool”
Review of Novotel Liverpool

Novotel Liverpool
Ranked #36 of 100 Hotels in Liverpool
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

I been to many hotels in Liverpool area and this hotel is one of the best. I cannot fault the reception staff they went beyond expectations during my stay and they were very kind enough to give me one of the rooms on the top floor (11th floor)

My room was a superior Queen room and it was totally spacious, enough space to work and play, the bed was super comfortable and it also nice to learn that you can buy the bedding In the online store, Nothing to write home about the bathroom, I didn't realise that the toilet and the bathroom were in separate rooms! But they were cleaned to a high standard.

I wish I had more time to use the facilities, I heard they had a lovely swimming pool and gym but I be coming back to the hotel very soon to utilise those facilities.

Breakfast was amazing, great choice of options and it's worth it for the extra money, it's on all you can eat breakfast buffet which was perfect and it was nice to see some local produce.

I like to say thank you to all the staff the hotel, you guys are awesome and I'll be back to #feelwelcome again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
NovotelLiverpoolGM, General Manager at Novotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Dear Livingitadam,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Liverpool Centre.

Cyril Bulvestre

Write a ReviewReviews (2,482)

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

This is my hotel of choice for stays in Liverpool. Not so sure after my two latest experiences.

Last weekend I was meeting friends who had flown in from Bulgaria. Friday and Sunday nights were about £100; Saturday was £450. Liverpool at home to Chelsea. I understand demand led pricing, but that’s taking the mick. We stayed elsewhere.

This weekend I’ve been discharged from Hospital after a 10 week stay. The hotel Staff have been helpful in many ways but there’s been odd condescension and a divergence of approach. I’m walking with two sticks but one staff member refused to bring something up to my room on Health & Safety grounds.

The accessible bathroom is mainly ok, but no shower seat. An obvious oversight. The room doors are standard width. Hard on the knuckles when using a chair. I had to get out, fold it, then push it through.

Other than that food and beverage are good. Beds are comfortable.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Liverpool Centre. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Comfortable room, well appointed. Friendly staff. Nice pool and steam room. Decent breakfast except the eggs.

Oh the eggs. How can you serve fried eggs that are simultaneously cooked hard and cold. How can you make scrambled eggs that are solid but swimming in water.

The manager of this hotel, who obviously get so much right, needs to eat breakfast there occasionally. Maybe he just doesn’t like eggs. I do.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Phil,

Reviewed 27 November 2017

We enjoyed a short family break. The room was great, being comfortable and surprisingly quiet considering the central position. The staff were friendly and efficient. The breakfast was varied and tasty.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NovotelLiverpoolGM, General Manager at Novotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Booked to come for daughters birthday, mentioned on phone to manager kai was daughters birthday, would have been happy just a card, got a lovely tray of cookies and chocs and letter to
Say she was guest of the day, really made her day, we booked hilton year earlier but novotel knocks spots off it, lovely executive big immaculate room, lovely toiletries, the bAr area lovely steffi loved the x box, nintendo, the staff are really lovely here found that at edinburgh novotel too, the pool was lovely not too busy, we had a lovely weekend breakfast was fab used to ask for nutella for daughter and no problem, only reason not five star is we ordered bowl of pasta in bar plain for steffi took hour and ten mins to come had to ask twice to see where it was? Barman with blonde hair very nice english lad seeing what had happened, really good customer service because room
Service took over hour the sAt night too when said half hour, got nice call off reberto i think and did knock it off the bill, dont know if maybe function in cause friday no problem
Ordering in bar and later on came when it said and food was lovely too!!! Thanks again kai and staff for a lovely stay we look forward to returning to a fab, kid friendly, immaculate welcoming hotel!!!! Lisa, stephen and steffi newcastle x.

Stayed: November 2017