All reviews bunk beds front desk concert square a great place to stay lovely hotel great location stay there again one night sinks shampoo suitcases towels noise tv mirror shower sleep
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

The hotels location is superb for a night out in Liverpool. With Lanigans Irish pub below you don’t have to go too far for a pint. Lime Street train station is just around the corner. Albert Dock and Matthew Street are an easy 10-15 minute walk.

The rooms are spotlessly clean and the bed was super comfortable. Great bathroom with power shower. Kettle and coffee provided.

In summary a great place to stay.

1  Thank DustySaint
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I came along to Liverpool with a number of friends split between two rooms and we all said how we will definitely want to return to this hotel for future visits. The location is fantastic (right in the centre), the rooms were nice, staff were all extremely friendly (especially Vicky in reception!), and the pub attached to it had a good, fun vibe.

Looking forward to our next stay!

1  Thank Tyler R
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Nothing wrong with the room -clean, beds warm n comfy, however no tv woking. no tea making facilties either. should you like around 3 hours kip with your own neon multi colour lights changing every 15 seconds with thudding music from lanigans irish bar next door then this place will suffice. i had 3 hour kip before the neon lights came back on at 6.30 AM - a novel way to get you up n out early. just make sure you do not get the room above the bar. Staff seemed helpful enough.
If you love an irish jig at 2am with neon lights thrown in then this place is heaven sent. Based on my Friday night visit i will not be back and certainly not one to advise of to friends.
Shame really because its placed in good spot but is lacking the most basic items you expect from a hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Class pub. All locals and cheapest beer we could find in Liverpool. Not a lively spot but if your looking for a few cheap quiet drinks this is your spot. Toilets need attention but apart from this it is spotless.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for one night of our trip. It's above an Irish bar and we were in the front room so it was pretty lively but we didn't mind as we were out until 6. The room was nice and clean and quite big and the beds were comfortable. If you don't like much noise I would suggest asking for a room at the back. Would of happily stayed another night since it was close to the shopping street and concert square. The only issue I would have is when we arrived back after our night out I asked the woman on the front desk what time check out was and was told 12, the following morning the new woman on the desk told my friend we had to be out by 11am and this was at 10:50!! I spoke to the woman on the desk and told her whoever was on the night before had told me 12 as I had specifically went and asked before setting an alarm. She agreed to give us until 11:30 but again this wasn't much time to shower, get ready and pack our suitcases but it was better than nothing.

Date of stay: February 2018