“Fabulous experience”
Review of Gino D'Acampo

Gino D'Acampo
Reserve with OpenTable
Gino D'Acampo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #362 of 1,896 Restaurants in Liverpool
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We've been here before for drinks & last night 5/4/18 my husband booked a table for my birthday. From start to finish we loved it. We were sat by the cooking area and have to say Wow. The chefs work so hard & the food they produce is 100% amazing. All the staff were so friendly & couldn't do enough for us. The atmosphere & especially the music kept us entertained. The photo booth is a fantastic touch especially after afew prosecco's.I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for amazing food, atmosphere & comfort. My son is having his graduation meal here in July so we are really looking forward to dining here again & bringing family with us. Thankyou to all staff fo making my birthday meal so special. 5 star all the way. We cant wait to return.

1  Thank suzie056

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch after visiting the world museum. Lovely lunch menu, 2 courses for under £20. Bright & busy, loved the colour scheme & fun photos of Gino. Attentive staff & tasty well cooked food.
Let’s hope he opens one in Leicester soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We loved our table which was situated right in front of the pass. Our sharing antipasti board and bread board was fantastic, as the name implied, with some ingredients you don't normally receive. The mains were scrumptious. We would recommend the seafood linguine. The staff were kind and attentive.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

It was our wedding anniversary and my husband informed them when he booked a month ago! This wasn’t acknowledged at all by way of even a “congratulations....enjoy your evening”! The starters were really bland....I commented that I have never had a white minestrone soup before and the waiter’s response was “sorry I am not Italian I don’t know” really!
I must say the mains were gorgeous, however the sword fish at £17.95 came with nothing so had to order sides.
This was our experience, which I am sharing, however I find it very arrogant that nobody takes the time or makes the effort to respond to customers reviews. Shame!

1  Thank Sandsea63
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Visited the establishment on a Monday evening for a little tea. Very impressive the décor is fabulous the staff are very efficient and knowledgeable of the menu the uniforms are very hip. We ordered a couple of drinks then ordered our meal we chose two pizzas a side salad and the garlic potatoes. When the food arrived it was piping hot tasty and of a good size the only down side to the food is that it is very very salty. The atmosphere was very relaxed and the music was good also. I don't tend to visit chain restaurants but I Will definitely visit again 10/10
i