“Liverpool Culture Room”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviewed 2 December 2019 for a stay in November 2019

Date of stay: November 2019
P6801RKan...
Long Hanborough, United Kingdom
“Comfy and well appointed flat”
Reviewed 8 November 2019 for a stay in November 2019

The flat is located in a gated complex which might be just as well as it looks like a bit of a dodgy area. There are handy shops nearby a minimart Iceland and KFC also very good access to Liverpool South parkway and buses to get around the area. Flat is comfortable and well equipped with en-suite bathroom and separate bathroom on which the lock stuck so we'll my daughter got locked in which was not ideal but recommended for a short break in Liverpool.

Date of stay: November 2019
Allan C
United Kingdom
“Great gem of a place”
Reviewed 23 October 2018 for a stay in October 2018

This was our first trip to Liverpool. Our being my self my partner and a 13 year old. The instructions were eaay to follow and the owner was very helpful when required. Thw accommodation itself was lovely. The two bedrooms were large and well decorated. One was ensuite and the other had two single beds. The kitchen was well equipped and the living area was large and comfy. All the appliances worked and there was tea, coffee and milk provided. It is ideally situated for a train and bus into the city centre which we used both of.
I highly recommend this accommodation and if I return to Liverpool would not hesitate to book it again.

Date of stay: October 2018
193georgi...
Croydon, United Kingdom
“Superb Apartment in Liverpool”
Reviewed 2 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

This apartment is FANTASTIC! My family and I spent a brilliant 4 nights here and absolutely loved it, plenty of room for my huge Teenagers, my Husband and myself. We were able to park our car and us the buses for the 20 minute trip to Liverpool One Bus Station. We, as a family, can not express our love of this Flat and our thanks enough

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 17 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Date of stay: April 2018
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.