“Walk In”
Review of Shiraz Palace

Shiraz Palace
Ranked #28 of 1,960 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Description: Mediterranean & Middle Eastern cuisine and a fine selection of wines, beers and Happy Hour cocktails. We have an authentic charcoal fired barbecue. Shiraz Palace is a great choice for a date, a meal out, a party or celebration. We are passionate about good food, good service and creating a warm, friendly atmosphere for our guests.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Arrived woth no booking. Manager said that was fine to sit us but required the table back after an hour which was fine.
Service quick and food amazing.

Hot. Fresh and great value.

Was offered no deserts which was a shame.

Drinks a little slow in arriving after ordering but staff remembered and kept chasing the bar.

Bill arrived and was charged full price for cocktails for 2 for 1. Instead of £7.00 Was charged £14.00.Server said offer had expired and other dinners who had the deal arrived before us. However this was quickly remedied by the manager.

Thanks and will be back just offer a dessert menu that was the only time we felt rushed.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Had the mixed meze starters, five dips with bread, the flavours were amazing. Huge portion sizes, most main meals come with chips, rice and bread unless you say differently. Cocktails were great 2 for £10 all night. Nice service and clearly a place to celebrate (3 birthday parties were in).

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our visit, nice food, good atmosphere, value for money.
We had chicken kebabs, rice and chips - would recommend.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Popped in for a late breakfast before we started our journey back home after a weekend away.

The traffic system around this area is unusual. Anyways if I get a ticket the food made up for it.

While I was ordering my food my elbow knocked off fork from table, I picked up and thought nothing of it, waitress brought me another over a few moments later which was lovely of her!

Fast service. Breakfast was served Halal, with vegetarian also available. They used Turkish Sujuk sausage which was nice, a little too salty for my taste but that’s how they are. Everything was spot on.

When I was about to leave I asked to fill up my reusable water bottle with tap water (as I’m against wasting plastic on disposables). The staff would more than happy to do so, and even added a tonne of ice. The barman also gave a bottle of spring water for my Mrs which she was truly touched by!

Thanks

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We came here when it was beginning to get busy but were seated and had our drinks order taken almost immediately.
We had one halloumi and one lamb kebab and both were nice, although the lamb was a bit dry for my liking. The portion sizes are huge so no room for dessert!
Staff are friendly and efficient