All reviews themed rooms wizard of oz skyline suite signature living art house jacuzzi bath champagne room rocky horror show marilyn monroe stayed here empire room blue tooth alma de cuba bluetooth speaker girls night cocktail masterclass yellow submarine
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights. We had the room named Nortorious, it was spotlessly clean and had everything in we needed. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. Just a short walk to Liverpool one and Albert Docks.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sammy R, Manager at Arthouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear Tracy H,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on your recent stay at Arthouse Hotel, we really appreciate it.

It is so great to see you enjoyed your time with us and loved our themed room - Notorious.

I will pass on your kind comments to all staff including housekeeping who work tirelessly to ensure all rooms are cleaned to the highest standard every day and it is great to see this didn't go unnoticed.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

First of all, the location is amazing right by concert square would highly recommend booking a room here as it very ideal. Me and my friends have booked a table in neighbourhood and didn’t even have to pay for a taxi there which would really good! The reception staff were very helpful and polite and the room was amazing. We was able to play our music whilst getting ready which was ideal for us.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sammy R, Manager at Arthouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Dear gabbogle,

It is great to read you and your friends had such a good stay at Arthouse Hotel.

We agree - our location is perfect for all occasions. With the shops, bars, clubs and restaurants on our doorstep, no taxis are needed as everything is in walking distance.

Our aim is to provide excellent customer service to all our guests so it is great to read our friendly staff could help make you feel so welcome and help with anything you needed.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Really lovely room and hotel. Room was very dark though. A bit of a nuisance that we had to pay £300 deposit as it took a bulk out of my bank but other than that, it was a great stay. Lovely jacuzzi too!

Date of stay: March 2018

Dear mhumph10,

Thank you for your review.

It is great to see you enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you for making us aware of the lighting - we are always looking to improve our services and ensure every guest has the best stay possible, so we really appreciate your feedback.

We hope to see you back at Arthouse again soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the arthouse hotel with my partner. We had an amazing stay. The hotel has themed rooms we stayed in the Wizard of Oz 10 out of 10 for cleanliness staff very helpful and friendly the girl on reception I think her name was Sammy very helpful definitely stay again going to book a anniversary Break for me and my partner next month to the same hotel but a different room because would like to see all the different themes. I think it is lovely as you walk into the reception you have the yellow Brick Road from the film the Wizard of Oz

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Riley Q,

Thank you for your lovely feedback.

I am so glad to see you and your partner had such a great time in our Wizard of Oz room as it was myself who checked you in - so thank you for your lovely comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your anniversary. Don't forget to book with us directly to receive your return discount and make sure you pick a different themed room.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Arthouse hotel for two nights today for Friends birthday had an amazing time. Staff were friendly and helpful. The skyline room where we stayed Was lovely and clean big Jacuzzi bath which made today lots of fun. The cleaners who came and refreshed our room couldn’t do enough for us Collette and Diane were really helpful very nice ladies. Definitely stay again deafly recommend to friends and family in fact think I’m going back in the April thumbs up an amazing place to stay

Date of stay: March 2018

Dear Sandra M,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review - so thank you for taking the time to do so.

It is so great to see you enjoyed your time with us in our Skyline suite. I am so glad to see our friendly staff could help make your friends birthday celebrations extra special.

I have passed on your kind comments to both Collette and Diane - they are both such a credit to the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in April.