This is my second stay at Staybridge on the docks at Liverpool, and yet again my stay was perfect. Whilst the title of this review states nothing has changed, the rooms have been refurbed but the beds are still comfy, the pillows as well and having the view of the city and the docks is as stunning as usual. I stayed in exactly hte same room last time room 401.I travel to Liverpool to watch the Mighty Reds play and get in as many football games as I can. If you are on a footy trip...go here.
The bathroom is great the kitchenette handy to cook in as well as cooking utensil's to use if required.The laundry has plenty of room to hang clothes in there or if need be. Buy the washing tablets behind the front counter for a pound.
The rooms whilst amazing, it is also the staff that add that homely feel to your stay. Check in a breeze, always helpful and always great to chat to about the red half of the city.
Each morning, I would have a great chat to Daniel who looks after the breakfast area. He has great customer service and you could have a pint of beer with him and have a great chat. Thanks Daniel.
The night where the hotel puts on nibblies and drinks was great as well. Add in the excellent Wifi as well, one of the only hotels I have stayed at where the wi-fi is easy to log in and it works. If you are on a business trip and you need access to the internet, stay here.
I can only highly recommend this hotel. The high ranking this hotel has and the brilliant feedback it has is because it is a mixture of the beautiful rooms, great location being outside of the CBD (its a 10 minute walk max), great views but more importantly, the staff. You are all a credit to the company. If the regional managers do get to read this, this hotel is a credit to the staff.
Three years time I will be back and hopefully coming with my son and a few others....I may not be able to get room 401 and could need a two bedder. It will be worth it.
the only negative is last time I was there I was able to watch the football on the tele but this time I was unable as the Football channel on sky was not turned on. Hopefully next time it will be available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staybridge Suites is an all-suite, non-smoking, extended-stay hotel that caters to guests looking for just one night, one week or longer. Whether relocating to the area, on a project, in training, or in need of a Serviced Apartment Staybridge Suites Liverpool is the ideal place to stay for temporary housing. Staybridge Suites, Liverpool is located on the famous Kings Waterfront, opposite the ECHO Arena, BT Convention Centre and Albert Docks, the largest collection of Grade 1 listed buildings in the UK, also home to The Beatles Story, Tate Liverpool and Maritime Museum. To compliment this, just a 10 minute walk is the newly opened Liverpool One boasting 42 acres of shopping and leisure. Staybridge Suites offer 2 types of suites: Studio and One-Bedroom, Most Suites have a River View. All suites are furnished; containing a fully equipped kitchen, living room area, work space, FLAT SCREEN TV with cable/movies, and FREE Wi-Fi Internet. Hotel amenities include 24-hr service, complimentary breakfast and evening receptions (Mon-Thurs), newspaper, business center, fitness room, Priority Club Rewards and free guest laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites Liverpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Hotel Liverpool
- Liverpool Staybridge Suites
- Staybridge Suites Liverpool