Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$69
Hotels.comUS$69
PricelineUS$69
eDreamsUS$69
TripadvisorUS$69
StayForLongUS$173
3,897 results
All reviews echo arena albert dock great location big wheel ferris wheel lovely hotel car park city centre would stay again excellent stay reception staff lovely room one night stay bars and restaurants comfy bed conference concert
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2020 via mobile

Stopped one night.
On arrival Covid procedures where explained. Also there were track and trace notices.
On room handle there was a note saying the room had been sanitised and when inside a label was attached to both the TV remote and toilet seat saying they had been sanitised, together with a leaflet showing what other parts of the room had been sanitised.
We visited the bar and once seated a waitress took our order and brought our drinks to our table. While in the bar the staff would continually sanitise areas that had been used.
The beds were amazing with plenty of pillows and so comfy I didn't want to leave it .
Plenty of tea and coffee (but no biscuits ).
The hotel is very well situated my the Albert Docks and a very short walk to the city centre.
The staff were very friendly and helpful and my daughter and I had a very enjoyable stay.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2020

Great hotel stay!the location is excellent we had an executive room and the views were fabulous the rooms are modern and clean car park 5minute walk away and great choice of cocktail bars and restaurants on the docks right next to the hotel nice for a romantic weekend away and only a short walk into Liverpool one!

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 4 October 2020 via mobile

Fantastic hotel. Bed was so comfy. Room was spotless. A bit disappointed with the breakfast, as due to COVID you couldn’t go into the restaurant to have breakfast. So it was brought to your room. It was a paper bag with, a pain au chocolate, a fruit pot, and yogurt and granola pot and a bottle of orange juice (which had the bits it ) you could’ve had a bacon or sausage sarnie but you had to ring down and then collect it. But aside from that we had a really good time here.

Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

Great location for exploring Liverpool. Parking is £15 per day, but a ten minute walk away. Don’t get the breakfast bag - not worth £10 each. Room was good and adhering to all CoVid 19 regulations. Clean and tidy and a great location - but don’t do breakfast - eat out on Albert Dock.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kirsty Monington, Owner at Jurys Inn Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2020

Dear 453SharonG,

Thank you for taking the time and reviewing your recent stay at Jurys Inn Liverpool.

I am pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the room to be clean! On the hand I was concerned to read that the breakfast was not up to your liking. As you have witnessed we try really hard to ensure COVID-19 protocol are adhered to therefore we need to minimize the contact with the gusts hence the decision for the continental breakfast, but we do offer a hot breakfast sandwich on takeaway basis.

Once again thank you for your review and we hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back up on your return to Liverpool.

Many thanks,

Reviewed 22 September 2020 via mobile

Checked into room OK but when I was changing my shoes I noticed a massive puddle next to the bed that smelt like pee. If this is how the room is cleaned then I doubt the rooms are covid safe. They also use covid as an excuse to provide a breakfast in a bag delivered to the door instead of the proper restaurant breakfast, yet it's still the same price. I always thought jurys was meant to be a bit better than the others ut this was a huge disappointment.

1  Thank simon g

Dear Simon G,

I am concerned to read your recent experience at Jurys Inn Liverpool. If you wish to discuss your stay in further detail please contact us at LVI_operations@jurysinns.com and we will be able to address the the issues that you have experience.

I would like to offer you my sincere apologies in regards to your recent stay with us.

Kind regards,