All reviews parking permit steve and elaine city centre full english lovely garden street parking xmas market home from home minute walk clean rooms tea and coffee facilities breakfast was excellent hot drinks visit lincoln fresh fruit warm welcome comfy bed
Reviewed 5 August 2018

I found the 202 Guest House as I was looking for somewhere to stay which was near to Lincoln town centre. I am so pleased to have found this gem. We arrived in the evening for a social event in town so didn't get to see anyone until the morning but this was fine as our room key was available at the entrance. We stayed in room 10 which has an ensuite and I just kept saying wow over and over as we got into the room. The whole guesthouse is beautiful, very nicely decorated and spotlessly clean. We didn't expect to get a parking permit, we just thought we would find somewhere to park nearby so this was an excellent suprise, especially as we managed to get parked right outside. Breakfast was included in our stay which was very nice and we enjoyed sitting in the cosy dining room. It took us ten minutes to walk into town, a very easy straight walk which gets you to the bottom of Steep Hill. We especially like the world map in the entrance which shows where visitors have come from and I the extra toiletries are a nice touch as I forgot my make up wipes! I am so chuffed to have found 202 and we will look to stay here every time we come to Lincoln from now on.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chrissie A
Reviewed 27 July 2018

We stayed here with some friends for a weekend and the couple running it made us feel very welcome. There were no worries about us arriving a little late due to traffic and the breakfast was lovely. Being able to relax in the garden when not exploring Lincoln was very nice, it felt like being at home. Would highly recommend

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KevSuzuki
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband stayed here in July to attend a friendly football match. The check-in was very easy and fast and we were given a permit in order for us to have free parking outside the b&b. The host showed us to our room (which was in the garden) and gave us a run down of everything at the b&b which was very helpful.
The garden room had a bedroom, private toilet and wet room. It was very clean, modern, comfortable and felt very homely. I would highly recommend staying in the garden room!
We had access to the garden at all times which was full of trees, bushes and flowers. Lots to take a lot at. There is also a conservatory that you have access to at all times. It has a comfortable sofa with tea and coffee facilities.
We got free breakfast (hot and cold) included in our stay which was very delicious. The chef was great!
Checking out was very fast and easy. We were told about the issues the b&b has faced with the previous people that ran the b&b but it was so nice to still see the new host smiling and honest about the situation. I would highly recommend staying here and we would certainly go back!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank K123456789123456789
Reviewed 15 July 2018

I stayed here for a weekend when I was in Lincoln for an event.
It was absolutely wonderful. I was made to feel very welcome and the breakfast was fantastic!
The place is very well presented and the rooms are very comfortable.
I'd recommend this place and would definitely return if I am in Lincoln again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank andyjpb
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Booked in here last minute. Lovely place, very clean, managers brilliant, great little find at a sensible price. Will stay again. Breakfast was delicious. Really could not recommend 202 highly enough.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple