1,005 results
All reviews car park retail park busy roundabout free breakfast beans the sofa bed per night minute walk self service hotel is modern room rate would stay again short stay high street yogurt lincoln city centre brayford wharf
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Broke the journey from Brighton to Northumberland. Polite. Clean. Great location for city centre and waterfront. Fast food nearby. Good breakfast. Lincoln well worth a visit. Great cathedral. Don't miss the old prison. City looked lovely with its Christmas lights. No gay pub though!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Duty M, Guest Service Assistant at Holiday Inn Express Lincoln City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Good afternoon Toby,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I shall pass on your compliments to our staff. In regards to gay pubs, we have a nightclub located in the city centre called The Scene, which is open everyday in the week from 8pm. If you choose to stay with us again, our staff can help you locate the venue (located a 10-15 minute walk away from the hotel).

Reviewed 28 July 2018

Have just spent three nights at this hotel with my daughter and grandchildren we found the hotel to be really friendly and helpful. The rooms were excellent, very clean and well organised with everything you would need for your stay. The staff were really helpful, and would try their best to sort any requests or enquiries. The breakfast food was very good and was constantly being refilled and there was plenty of it, even right at the end of the breakfast time slot. A great location with plenty of parking. It was in walking distance of the city centre, the tour bus stopped close by and there were plenty of chain eateries nearby.

As I can’t add the ratings below, I would give the hotel top marks for cleanliness, service and location.

Although no minibars in the rooms, there are tea making facilities and room service. Also there is a bar on the ground floor with a lounge area.

Room Tip: Even numbered rooms on the higher floors would look towards the castle and cathedral
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Good afternoon Ann,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and I shall pass on your lovely compliments to our staff. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

This hotel is not in the best of positions if you require a reasonable view from your room front or back of hotel, both look over shopping park or industrial at the rear, these are the quietest as you face major road in front.
However you are convenient for the City centre 10 minutes walk, but you will also have to walk to restaurants as well. Would suggest you book the Holiday Inn Express at Brayford Wharf convenient for all spots

Room Tip: Choose rooms at rear as front faces main road so quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Graham J
Duty M, Guest Service Assistant at Holiday Inn Express Lincoln City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Good evening Graham,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Unfortunately, we can do very little about our view of the city as I am sure you can understand, however we hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

From The moment we arrived the staff did everything to make our stay enjoyable, Check in was smooth reception interested in our visit and offered to help in anyway.
Room was clean and bright with a spacious bathroom and shower.

Breakfast was hot with plenty of choice once again staff checked to see if you had all you wanted

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking car park could bwe quiter
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gburfield2016

Good evening,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and I shall pass on your compliments to our staff. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

My brother and I stayed here for one night as we were visiting my sister at university for her birthday. The hotel is a great base for walking in to Lincoln as it’s so close to the Brayford and it doesn’t take long to walk towards Steep Hill/the Cathedral.

The staff were friendly and accommodating. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The selection at breakfast was good. The car park was ideal and the parking fee wasn’t too expensive.

We will be consider staying here again if we need to stay in Lincoln.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank LKCS18

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.