“All you could want from a guest house and more!”

and 1 more site!
South Park Guest House
Ranked #15 of 51 Lincoln B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 December 2011

Another fantastic stay at southpark! Jackie puts soo much effort into making this place special, especially during xmas-it looks fab!
You won't find better!!!

• Stayed: December 2011

Reviewed 4 December 2011

what can i say about south park that hasent already being said, once again jackie the host made us feel like family not just guest's this time we had the small twin room but it was still big enough and with all the trimmings[fresh flowers sweets,etc.] the food as allways was excellent. Jackie was rushed oof her feet with it being xmas market weekend but still made time to speak to us and ask how we both were. On apersonal note we both feel that Jackie is a friend not just a guest house host, if you can come to south park you will enjoy a relaxing time. we will be back early next year

Room Tip: the biggest rooms are on the front of the house, but all rooms are excellent
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2011

I was staying in Lincoln for two nights from November 2 - 4th, and booked this Guest House for convenience. When I arrived I received such a warm welcome from Jackie. I was offered all the facilities of the house. I was invited to bring my friends in, to use the fridge in the lounge for guests, given the wifi password, etc. My room was very cosy - ensuite - with all the usual conveniences, tea/coffee, tv etc. I asked if there was a shop to purchase sparkling water, which I like. Jackie insisted in going to TESCO to purchase it for me. Indeed she purchased two bottles, one for my room and one in the fridge so I could have cold water in the morning. I have never experienced such kindness and thoughtfulness. Breakfast was lovely, with whatever you wanted by way of hot and cold food, juice, cereals, youghurt, full cooked breakfast, etc. There was also all the morning papers to enjoy. I must say it was one of the most pleasant stays I have had anywhere and would definitely return. The cost was very reasonable. I realized just how reasonable when I discovered the service offered.

Room Tip: My room was small, but most adequate. All the rooms seemed fine, it is a quiet area facing a large...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 November 2011

im a contractor and stay in b&bs and hotels throughout the country and can saftley say southpark is the best i have stayed in. in terms of value for money it wont be beaten. from the minute i arrived until i left Jackie made me feel welcome and was so helpful ensuring my stay was perfect. My room was spotless with a great shower and despite the cold weather the room remained nice and warm all night.Breakfast was excellent just like everything else in this guest house.well done jackie

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2011

I can't add much to all that has been written before. This B&B is a gem. I come to Lincoln a couple of times a year and have always struggled to find good accommodation that isn't too far out of the city. This B&B offers incredible value for money. It's the little extras that puts it head and shoulders above the rest. Jackie is friendly and nothing is too much trouble for her. The entire house was spotlessly clean and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was all that I could have wanted. I'll definitely be back! Thank you, Jackie.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo