“Cosy luxury Location in the City Centre!”
other travellers have booked this property
The lovely historic front of the Grade II listed Cotton Mill on King Street.
'It's a lot bigger inside than it appears in the photos,' says Tracy, a recent guest! We've since moved the vintage model of the Star Wars battle-cruiser to the hallway!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The lovely historic front of the Grade II listed Cotton Mill on King Street.
Spot the Rolling Stones poster, and another for Back to the Future...
At the back of the kitchen-dinner is an original metal sliding factory door.
The kitchen comes well equipped for the perfect evening in.
As well as music CDs, we have a selection of books, DVDs, and retro VHS film tapes.
A few more of my collector items!
A picture of the hallway/corridor which had its own planning permission its so special!
A second film poster over the king-sized bed is from Pulp Fiction.
There's plenty of light in the bedroom from an original window.
The 1950s Bakerlite phone comes from my grandfather's BTH electronics factory in Lincoln.
Trabant logo, now sitting on top of the 'Limitless' film poster.
One of the collection of movie posters in the apartment, 'Back to the Future'.
'Janet and John' style ensuite bathroom.
Two mirrors, one bath and a shower!
The historic front of the Cotton Mill.
An article about the history of Victorian Leicester, and the Cotton Mill.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dutch first
Spanish first
Any
Mansour B
“Cosy luxury Location in the City Centre!”
Reviewed 13 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

When i came, Stuart and his wife were so friendly and gave me all the information i needed. This Apartment is such luxury and full of impressions from the owner. Everything is in a good condition and there is everything you need during your stay. Infront of the apartment about 20 metres away is a club...when you are not in the living room you dont hear any music, but its not too loud. I recommed that apartment for all. Its perfect for couples to relax in the City centre. Supermarket (tescoexpress) is just 3 min far. I was so exited to hear that this building was a victorian textile fabric...the original windows, floor (take care of small needles), wall (totally amazing old red). Im making a round trip thru UK and this residence was the best! Thank You Stuart

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The nice old Flair in this modern Apartment.
Liked least: There is everything you need for your stay! Wonderful
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Friends getaway People with disabilities
26 Apr 2015
Thanks Mansour, it looks like you had a great time at the Cotton Mill.

A polite reminder that if you do invite guests to stay overnight, to notify us in advance please.
Linda P
“Great, secure location to everything in Leicester.”
Reviewed 2 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

My husband and I travelled to England to participate in the King Richard III events and reburial. The apartment was perfect for us as it was so close to the center of town, we could walk 2 blocks to see the casket go by. The apartment had everything we could need for our week's stay. It had some very interesting and appealing decorating. Small grocery store near by too. The bedroom was far enough from the living room that one of us could watch TV and not disturb the other We even were able to do a load of wash before we left for the next destination after Leicester. Stuart always responded quickly to my questions, even with our time difference. I would stay there again if I returned to Leicester, and it was available. The front door to the building locks too, so no one can enter the building that does not belong there. It gave me an extra sense of safety. I would highly recommend the Cotton Mill.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Phil E
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Excellent clean and homely apartment”
Reviewed 11 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

This is like home from home, excellent facilities and right in the city centre but surprisingly quiet due to the excellent brick construction. Nice and warm, with a great Kitchen and Bathroom, amazing solid wood floors (original from when it was a cotton mill). We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to our friends. Stuart was very helpful explaining how all the appliances worked and his wife had the place spotless. Great King bed and a lot more space than you would imagine. Highly Recommended!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Brick walls and solid floors - very comfy bed
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
12 Mar 2015
Thanks for your nice review of the apartment and our service!
Kimluna95
Krefeld, Germany
“Perfect stay!”
Reviewed 17 October 2014 for a stay in August 2014

My friend and I stayed at the Cotton Mill for nine weeks as we were both doing a work placement in Leicester.

I really enjoyed my stay there. The flat is spacious and much cheaper than a hotel! It is literally 5 minutes away from the city centre which was amazing. Also the service was really good, if there were any problems we were always able to contact Stuart and he replied immediately.

I am going back to Leicester soon so I look forward to staying at the Cotton Mill once more again.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Freunden
Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Yasmin A
“5 star stay!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

The apartment at the cotton mill is beautiful and spacious. I stayed there for a week as I attended a course at the University of Leicester. The location is right in town where everything is so close and also a short distance to the University too. Was cheaper than a hotel and so much bigger and more comfortable.

I'll be back in Leicester soon and am looking forward to going back to my home-away-from-home! Thank you Stuart!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
2 Jun 2014
My pleasure, glad you enjoyed the stay!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$57
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing