Overall we really enjoy staying at this Travelodge .
We are regular visitors to the Leicester Tigers ground and this hotel is in an ideal location and the parking in the multi storey is only £5 for 24hrs ( ticket needs validating at hotel reception )
The rooms are always clean and the hotel staff are happy to help with any requests .
Quality of the breakfast is always good and there is something for everyone .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Leicester Central hotel is perfectly located for those visiting this Roman city. Whether you want culture from the Haymarket Theatre, shopping at the Highcross Centre or football at the King Power Stadium, it's all here. The city boasts the National Space Centre, a must-see for wannabe astronauts, along with the New Walk Museum, with exhibits covering everything from Ancient Egypt to Victorian Art. Or grab a drink on buzzing Belvoir Street. Our new Business Floor Room option guarantees you a room on one of our quieter business floors. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelodge Hotels Ltd so you can book your Travelodge Leicester Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Leicester Hotel Leicester
- Leicester Travelodge
- Leicester Travel Lodge
- Travel Lodge Leicester
- Travelodge Leicester Central Hotel England