1,373 results
All reviews train station city centre the underground car park free parking minute walk air con all you can eat comfortable bed excellent location curve theatre meal deal night's sleep good size good nights sleep excellent value for money would stay again twin room
Reviewed 3 April 2018

stayed here while visiting home. overall it was good. The room was ok and it was very quiet. The heating was not good , it was very cold in the room. Also, I know it is hotel prices, but , it was very expensive for the food. overall though I have give it 4/5.x

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Thanks to all the staff for making our stay personal and very friendly. Help with a tap in the bathroom was immediate, help with parking and storing bags from Kasia, and great service from Paula in the breakfast area. Super generous-sized family rooms, great location a step away from the station, and right next to a super curry restaurant (Santhi's) all made it fantastic. Thanks to a great team at Leicester. Hope to come again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 28 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Arrived at the hotel to find moaning customers regarding the hotel not having any water!!! We were lucky, we were on the 7th Floor and we’d got water as normal!

Room comfortable, strange Pilar in the middle of the room, but I’m guessing this is the design of the building!

Facilities were great, and breakfast was fantastic, 1 of the Best Premier breakfasts I’ve ever had, Paula made us very welcome and talking to us throughout breakfast, which was a nice personal touch!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2018

This is was my first stay at Premier Inn, Leicester. The heating in the room was not sufficient at all and it was warmer in the path way compared to inside. When complained I was told that I would be called but never happened. Added to this, there was no water on 23/03/2018 since morning. The phone inside was difficult to be heard through. I had to come down to talk to the front office and the lady did not have the courtesy to talk through instead I was told that its not just me having a problem which was far from being courteous. The hotel management did not have any alternate plans nor they were proactive in keeping the customers informed. Please train your staff on customer service and have a fail over plan

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn Leicester City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hi,

Thanks for your review.

I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your experience staying with us as it was not up to the standards you were expecting. We aim to ensure every stay is perfect and so I apologise we let you down on this occasion.

It is disappointing to hear of the issues you experienced during your stay regarding your cold room, no water and service received from our team. This certainly doesn't sound like the experience we would expect.

Please be assured I've passed your feedback on to the Manager of the hotel to look into with our Reception and Maintenance team to ensure these issues are fixed and your experience is not repeated.

Once again I apologise for the disappointment caused and hope to welcome you to one of our other hotels again in the future.

Kind regards,