“Best Restuarant Pakistani food i've had so far”
Review of Tipu Sultan

Tipu Sultan
Ranked #101 of 1,246 Restaurants in Leicester
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Service - 5 Star - Excellent
Food - 4 Star
Venue - 5 Star

Starters - told us how long starters would take without asking nice touch.
Tipu Lamb Chops - Enjoyed it
Parkora - decent but I wouldn't order it second time

Mains
Butter Chicken - Good/Above Average
Kashmari Naan - Amazing! Melts in your mouth and sweetness not overpowering.
Peshwari Gosht - My wife didn't think much of this but i enjoyed it - unique flavour, i would order it again
Rice - nothing special

Customer Parking -:Yes

In all best Restuarant Pakistani food i've had so far

I would return and i'm looking forward to trying the Birmingham branch

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Sultani Chops are to die for, having said that though everything else was average. Greeted with a smile and shown to a cosy booth for my wife and I. The lady who was doing the meeting and greeting was pleasant and good looking. But that is all I can say.

Be careful when asking for refills on chutneys and/or sauces, they will charge you without informing you at the time. Tap water is also chargeable.

Average.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We were all very impressed with the both the food amd service. Danny looked after us exceptionally well throughout the evening. All faciliites were excellent. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely place. The inside is breathtaking, truly glamorous, I love the chandeliers. Food is delicious, straight 10/10 on everything. We ordered too much food to be specifically describing each dish but I loved everything I on my table. Finished with a strawberry waffle dessert. Delicious. I can say that my Easter Sunday evening was phenomenal! Definitely coming back here with my friends sometime soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Many thanks to Muhammed and Ashiq for making our stay pleasant and wonderful. Couldn’t have asked for a better service, better food or a more enjoyable stay!