“Tasty”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

We were gonna use the Chinese buffet but as was closed we decided to use ocean palace food was well cooked and presented well and the price was fairly reasonable as well, the only downside the menu could of been more varied but still was quality food at a good price. Finished of with an Irish coffee

Reviewed 17 April 2018

I have been coming here for the past 4 years and they never fail to deliver. Ocean palace is one of the best Chinese’s in Blackpool. From the food quality to service, I visited last week after a trip to Manchester and the owner and staff couldn’t be more helpful and kind and even offered to call a taxi for when the food was ready (as I ordered a take away) great customer service!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

A good welcome, excellent food and good wine in a very comfortable and clean restaurant. Looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is truly fantastic. We booked for 20 but ended up with 25 people and the restaurant rearranged and accommodate all of us even though it’s a very busy restaurant.
The food here is exceptional and coming from an Chinese family that is good praise indeed. With so many of us ordering different dishes we saw a good selection of the menu. Each and every dish was thoroughly enjoyed and there was not one complaint even from the most fussy of us.
The service is wonderful and the waiting staff are extremely attentive all with brilliant personalities and always happy to help.
Thank you for making my Birthday meal one to remember in all the right ways.
Truly enjoyed a wonderful dining experience with great service and fabulous food.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

After reading all the positive reviews on here, we ordered a takeaway from here for the first time the other night and were thoroughly impressed. Personally, I have never been a huge fan of Chinese food but I have to say I really enjoyed the crispy shredded beef and vegetable chow mein dishes my partner and I shared. Will definitely be going back!