“Delicious food”
Review of Piazza Italia

Piazza Italia
Ranked #18 of 789 Restaurants in Blackpool
Description: WELCOME TO PIAZZA ITALIA BLACKPOOL Peppe, Lynsey and staff welcome you to the newly refurbished Piazza Italia Cafe Bar and Bistro, a traditional Italian Restaurant located in the heart of Blackpool on the quaint cobbled street of Cedar Square opposite the Winter Gardens. Our dishes are freshly prepared using locally sourced ingredients and genuine imported products to make your dish authentically Italian. Sample our A La Carte menu which is complimented by our specials board or enjoy the early bird option and great lunch time offers. Come dine with us soon, we look forward to welcoming you.
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Me and my mum really wanted some good food from anywhere and as we stumbled across this Italian place we was in love with the smell of fresh food, the decor and the friendliness of staff would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

We were very happy to stumble upon this place, very cute decor and very friendly staff.
We both had pasta dishes and shared a cheesy garlic bread (huge!), portions were large and very tasty dishes. Lovely calm atmosphere and great value for money.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

I recently reviewed this Restaurant, but for some reason my review was never posted.
Staff pleasent. Food products cheap not my kind of place

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

This restaurant for me smells like home and i’m Italian...every time I fancy a delicious spaghetti alla marinara I’m here!Seafood menu is amazing...very tasty and fresh fish!Amazing and delicious starters and main courses!Staff is friendly and professional!Tiramisu is homemade!

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

I love that restaurant, if you are looking for a delicious seafood menu you are in the right place!Starters and main course are amazing!The fish looks wonderful and it's fresh!Lovely atmosfere and nice and professional staff!