All reviews new owners beach room upgraded rooms adult entertainment games room premium room swimming pool lounge area tram stop weekend break food was lovely monday to friday lovely break next year keep up the good work reception staff meal times
Reviewed 1 March 2017

Being so close to blackpool i had never thought of staying there for a holiday, but wesaw a last minute offer last august so we went, what a fantastic time we had, the bedroom was spotlessly clean although ver old fashioned as refurbishment had not taken place then. it had a lovely well heated swimming pool, entertinment for kids, bingo and adult entertainment all night, families were made to feel most welcome.THe food was very good and for what it cost was well worth it. We had such a good time we returned over christmas with two more members of our family and was placed in one of the newly refurbished rooms which were sheer luxury, the staff couldn't do enough to help you, the artists and compere was excellent ( not the usual crappy artists that you fall asleep to) the atmosphere being christmas was lovely. Only on slight complaint and that was at evening meal well overcooke tasteless vegetabls and repeated choice of potatoes, every other meal was outstanding, being a catering manager i felt i have to bring this to the chefs notice as it would make such a difference.

Room Tip: for a quiter room ask for one on the left hand side of the hotel away from the entertainment room
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
5  Thank diane t
h0telsherat0n, Owner at Hotel Sheraton, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Hi
Thanks so much for your very complementary review and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us so much that you came back. You will be pleased to know that we have started new menus with much better choice of vegetables including potatoes. This was something that we were aware of. If you come back please let me know and I would be keen to get your feedback
Best wishes

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

We have just returned from a 3 day army reunion,,"every member was impressed with the standard of food ""the staff are so helpfull ,,highly recomended,,myself and wife have actually visited on 4 occasions ,"they have good entertainment for children and the artist for the adults are top notch,,"my name is eddie bates

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank reunion22
h0telsherat0n, Owner at Hotel Sheraton, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Hi Mr Bates,
Thank you for your fabulous review and I am sorry I didn't get the chance to see you during your stay. Alison my manager kept me updated and said how happy you all were with everything so I really hope I see you on your next visit.
Best wishes to you and you fellow comrades

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Very good hotel we had one of the newly refurbished rooms excellent standard , swimming pool just like a warm bath lovely, hotel staff really friendly and helpful, entertainment every night also kids entertainment before the bingo

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Anthony S

Hi
Thanks so much for your review and glad you made the most of the swimming pool too.
I hope you come back soon as we have more refurbished rooms to choose from and the same friendly staff to look after you
Many thanks

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Spent 3 nights at Hotel Sheraton and overall it was very good stay.

Location: good location right on the main drag but a bit far to walk to the Tower and the main town centre. Tram stop (Cabin) right outside so not a problem.

Hotel: the brochure is done really really nicely but in reality it's not as nice. But still good. The room we had was one that has been refurbished so it was dated but clean enough and the size was not too small for a family of 4. There was a bath and shower over head. The shower temperature was a bit tempermental going from hot to cold. However, the lounge, the restaurant, main toilet area and the entertainment area was really nicely refurbished. Decor really fresh and modern with good furnishings. The linen and towels were really good.

Pool: was small but ok. The first day the pool temp was cold as they were replacing the pump but did not tell us this and when asked if it was ok to use the pool they said yes but in reality it was too cold. We should have been told and not find out ourselves.

Service: was excellent. All staff and chef were very accommodating with my child's multiple food allergies. They asked us what she wanted to eat and they would make for her. They even did her fresh homemade fish fingers. They had also provided dairy-free spread and soya milk. And had dairy-free ice cream for her pudding!

Food: we had breakfast and dinner and the food was good. The beef roast dinner was superb with the best yorkshire pudding.

Entertainment: good and fun bingo. The two female singers were really good and engaging. The children's entertainer on the Sunday was fantastic. Really funny and the kids loved the show.

Only one thing to note is that our room key we noticed it was a master-type looking key and it was as our key for 351 also opened room 251...

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank olohba2000

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review and I do remember meeting you and your friends during your stay. I am glad you enjoyed most things about your stay but I am sorry that you encountered problems with the water as we are trying so hard for the refurbishment project not to affect the guests experience. I also really hope you get the chance to stay in one of the 40 refurbished rooms next time you come as you. Thank you for advising us about the keys and this has been changed.
Best wishes to you all and I hope you come again to stay wit us.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Just spent 5 nights Sheraton hotel in Blackpool food all fresh produce hot and very tasteful had a great week staff very helpful and polite hotel it's self is going through some beautiful renevation it will be fab when finished we go every year with a dance club sequence can't wait for our next break here manager always checks to make sure everything is going ok had a free trip to bury market great hotel x

Room Tip: Sea veiw room
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marlene F

Hi Marlene
Sorry it has taken me a few weeks to respond. We have been very busy with refurbishments but this is no excuse.
This week is our Strictly Sheraton dance week so its a shame you are not here. Lots of flowers to be won plus trophies for the best of the best.
Thanks again for your lovely words