“How to make your mother and father happy!!!”
Review of The Kenley

The Kenley
Ranked #2 of 863 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 January 2012

My mother and Father have been using The Kenley for the last 4-5 years and have told me of the great accommodation, first class meals and that Tony and Mike are the most fabulous hosts. My sister and I as a surprise booked a holiday for their xmas to say they were delighted would be an under statement. I hope you go from strength to strength and my mother and father will be back time and time again good luck to you both.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,075)

Reviewed 2 January 2012

new year at the kenley once again superb refurbish of rooms excellent Food amazing as usual Mike and Tony brilliant hosts cant do enough for you didnt think it could get better but it does well worth a visit FIRST CLASS

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Just returned from yet another unbelievable New Year break at the Kenley Hotel, Blackpool. I
always think it cannot get better but Tony and Mike always prove me wrong!!! I run a friendship club and have been taking my members for the past 8yrs. My club is growing in numbers and I think its only because they've heard about our New Year break!

Seriously, if anyone is looking for a small hotel in the centre of Blackpool with fabulous hosts, food, cleanliness, hospitality, 'home-from-home' treatment you could not find anywhere in the world, let alone Blackpool, to better The Kenley.

Shouldn't be telling you this or we wont be able to get any vacancies when we want them!!

A HUGE 'THANK YOU' yet again Tony and Mike for a fantastic New Year. Sorry to have left this morning.

Room Tip: Room 9 is the 'superior' super-king room but all the rooms are like a little palace on their...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 December 2011

We have stayed at the kenley a few times and it is always fabulous. Mike and Tony definitely go the extra mile to make you feel welcome. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. we love it.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 21 December 2011

My husband and our 2 daughters have been coming to the Kenley for years and wouldn't stay anywhere else. Tony and Mike make you feel so welcome and nothing is too much trouble. The hotel decor is to a high standard with such attention to detail. The food is to die for ..... never tasted anything like it. The rooms are also very clean and modern. Our girls love it and Tony and Mike are very good to them. What more could you ask for. We have already booked for next April and October. Great hotel, great hosts.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family