US$116
US$52
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$116
PremierInn.com
The Ruskin Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$96
  • Restaurant
All reviewsturkey and tinselgreat entertainmentthe ritzexcellent value for moneynext yearnew ownersfantastic weekendcouldn't do enoughmy mumlong weekendfull englishbingoberniesingerbreaklaughtram
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Hotel was great value for money but the smell in the bar/seating area was awful like cats urine and a load of guests all saying same. Entertainment was great but the thing that totally let the hotel down were the staff so so rude, the manager has no people skills what so ever doesnt know how to smile and the new member of staff only been at hotel 3 week also a,manager is the rudest ever has no time for anyone and obviously doesnt like the Scottish as was heard by myself talking about them walking from bar. The kitchen staff were also extremy rude and caused aguments with other guests. Out of the 3 nights,there was only one barman that was great to deal with have a laugh feel sorry for him working there tp be honest. I would never go back or recommend to anyone.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
9  Thank Karen C
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Arrived for a 1 night stay at New Hacketts to be told they have over booked.
I booked online so i had confirmation however the 2 people on reception were not very helpful at all in this situation and was not apologetic that they could not accommodate us even though we had traveled 3 hours with a 2 year old.

They both looked at each other and neither of them would advise me on what to do they just said that there is nothing they can do.

Luckily we had booked through booking.com so we was relocated to another hotel with the cost of an extra £98!

I will return to Blackpool but defiantly not to New Hacketts Hotel where the customer service is the worst i have experienced!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
7  Thank katienottingham95
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Arrived 24th July with National Holidays, room 210 was simply but adequate. Very clean and comfortable. Maids were pleasant and helpful, reception staff and manager worked hard to make our stay very pleasant. Food was plentifull and varied, breakfasts were delicious! Our waitress was great and all the staff work very hard. One man said he worked for trip advisor and never stopped complaining all week, even moaning to passengers on the number 1 bus and anyone else who would listen, but I have to ask where else could you have 5 days room and board and transport to take you there and back as well as a free trip up blackpool tower all for £128.00? A big thank you to all at New Hackets.
Next time we come we would love a room with a bath if possible. Andy and Julie, Chesterfield.

Room Tip: I was told all the 500 rooms have been done up.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank julieannegrtsd51
NewHackettsHotel, Guest Relations Manager at New Hacketts Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear Julie and Andy,

Many thanks for your lovely review.

Our staff do work very hard and go out of their way to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
As you say, for the bargain price you pay you do get fantastic hospitality and cuisine when visiting us here at New Hacketts.

It is lovely to read your comments, and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Please do call us at your earliest convenience when you have your dates and request a room with bath, as most rooms do have showers.

Very best regards

Suzanne
Sales

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Great trip to Blackpool it was a fleeting visit to see the sights. We only stayed for one night, but in arrival we were greeted by Anne on reception who really went above and beyond to make us feel welcome, thank you Anne! Glad we arrived when we did as other staff were not so attentive ( they were polite, just didn't go that extra mile). The price we paid I feel was more than fair. The room was very clean, and newly refurbished. We were on the third floor with a sea view . I would highly recommend, the only noise came from the occasional tram, which didn't disturb over night. Oh and some noise from room next door, but again didn't disturb over night.
This hotel has excellent links on the tram and we paid £5 for 24hrs unlimited travel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SamanthaA1973
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Hi just got back from hackets 28/07/17 five day trip with national holidays I object to Mr Mercer's comments about soma the manager he was doing his own duties working on reception alone and running the bar alone when I went to complain about the evening meal being small portions he apologised and went to the kitchen and brought me some more food to my table.the breakfast was hot and plentiful .my room was spotless and warm it was single and the shower was adequate bearing in mind I am six feet tall and 14 stone .all the staff were very polite and hardworking the entertainment was very poor a lot of old has beens a bit like me at 74years young .when I've saved up maybe next year I would return my holiday cost 171pounds for 5 days bbed high season including twenty pounds single supplement beat that Mr mercer if you can and please don't come back to our hotel because sarcasm is the lowest form of wit Les Goodwin

Room Tip: 307 spotless warm and sea view
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo