Free cancellation until 29/07
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$68
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$122
US$49
US$47
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

Maples Hotel(Blackpool)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$92
US$89
  • Breakfast included
The Ruskin Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$45
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

All reviewsturkey and tinselgreat entertainmentexcellent value for moneythe ritzfantastic weekendcouldn't do enoughmy mumlong weekendfull englishbingoberniesingerbreakpensionerslaughtramfleetwood
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Great trip to Blackpool it was a fleeting visit to see the sights. We only stayed for one night, but in arrival we were greeted by Anne on reception who really went above and beyond to make us feel welcome, thank you Anne! Glad we arrived when we did as other staff were not so attentive ( they were polite, just didn't go that extra mile). The price we paid I feel was more than fair. The room was very clean, and newly refurbished. We were on the third floor with a sea view . I would highly recommend, the only noise came from the occasional tram, which didn't disturb over night. Oh and some noise from room next door, but again didn't disturb over night.
This hotel has excellent links on the tram and we paid £5 for 24hrs unlimited travel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SamanthaA1973
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Hi just got back from hackets 28/07/17 five day trip with national holidays I object to Mr Mercer's comments about soma the manager he was doing his own duties working on reception alone and running the bar alone when I went to complain about the evening meal being small portions he apologised and went to the kitchen and brought me some more food to my table.the breakfast was hot and plentiful .my room was spotless and warm it was single and the shower was adequate bearing in mind I am six feet tall and 14 stone .all the staff were very polite and hardworking the entertainment was very poor a lot of old has beens a bit like me at 74years young .when I've saved up maybe next year I would return my holiday cost 171pounds for 5 days bbed high season including twenty pounds single supplement beat that Mr mercer if you can and please don't come back to our hotel because sarcasm is the lowest form of wit Les Goodwin

Room Tip: 307 spotless warm and sea view
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel was good value for money.
The lifts are small but access all floors and all sleeping areas. The rooms are basic but have all the essentials, even though the shower is very small.
The food is average but well cooked and the portions are sufficient and there is a reasonable variety.
The staff are pleasant and see to your needs and the hotel is clean.
My title sums it up, good value for money.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We booked this because it was the best read on tip advisor and wasn't disappointed.
We found the bar and seating area to be nice enough table and chairs for everyone to use.
We had a double room and had tea and coffee facilities and would get filled up every day.
There towel's and soap and there a tv which you pay £10 for the remote when you check in.
If you like looking at they sunset you can just by seating on the seat by the window and look at the wonderful view across the Irish Sea.
The breakfast was very nice and you can choose from the full works to just scramble egg ect.
The cereals and pot of small teal and large tea pops and orange and apple juice are set out on one long table which you can help you self too .
If you have any problems reception always tend to your needs and in all was a really nice stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
NewHackettsHotel, Sales Mgr at New Hacketts Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear Sir/Madam

I am delighted to see that you have thoroughly enjoyed your recent visit to New Hacketts Hotel.

We thrive to ensure all of our guests are welcomed and looked after during their visit, no matter what.
Our team of staff work exceptionally hard and it is very rewarding to show them nice reviews such as this.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future, and please do call us on 01253 351465 as soon as you know when you would like to revisit.
At the time of your call, do let our reception team know that you are are return visitor and had put your wonderful review on tripadvisor after your last stay.

Very Best Regards

Suzanne

Reviewed 21 July 2017

soma the manager is a waste of space needs to learn people skills and custer service ,never said sorry or said a word to me ,shower crap 2ft square hard work. should be renamed CAN'T HACKKETS ,not be going again

Room Tip: don't get a single room too small
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank trevormercer23

Dear Sir,

I am awfully sorry to see that you have felt the need to enter a negative review.

We strive to ensure all our guests have an enjoyable stay, and we do ask that if for any reasons you do have any issues whatsoever, to please give us the chance to rectify these during your stay.
We have a number of rooms that have recently been refurbished and would have liked to move you to an upgraded room if possible.

I am sorry to hear of your personal comments about the manager.
I do hope that we can discuss in detail the issues of your stay, so please, if you have a spare couple of moments of your time I would like to rectify any issues you had.

Please feel free to call me at your convenience on 01253 351465.

Very Best Regards