New Hacketts Hotel
US$50
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
The Carousel Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$78
Big Blue Hotel(Blackpool)
US$117
US$82
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$84
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$74
US$71
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Trentham Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
Maples Hotel(Blackpool)
US$86
US$83
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsturkey and tinselgreat entertainmentexcellent value for moneythe ritzfantastic weekendcouldn't do enoughmy mumlong weekendfull englishbingoberniesingerbreakpensionerslaughtramfleetwood
Reviewed 11 March 2012

just returned home after a weekend break,we had a fab weekend break staff supper always had a smile and very helpful, rooms were clean,food excellent,entertainment great.Will defiantly be booking up to go again,good value for money.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2012

We booked with this hotel for the Soul and Motown weekend and can honetly say we had a fantastic time. The staff gave us a warm welcome, the room was clean, the beds comfortable and plenty of hot water and fresh towels. Both dinner and breakfast were good and nothing was too much trouble. The two hour free bar was a bonus!! I walked my leg off in the day and danced the night away. I will be taking the grandchildren next time as the location is great. Well away from the hen / stag party clubs but near enough to walk into town. If you want a clean, basic hotel with food that is good and great entertainment, thisi s the hotel for you. Very good value for money. Hubby and I had a great time. Thank you!

Room Tip: We didn't ask for a particular room. Ours had a sea view and directly above the disco. To be fair I got into bed just after midnight wondering if I'd sleep with the disco going on below. I didn't get to the end of the song I was listening to before I was sound asleep!!!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank HelenandSteveWalsall
Reviewed 10 March 2012

I was unaware of where I was going to celebrate my 55th birthday but what an excellent choice this was. This was my best birthday ever and we were greeted with a big smile from Bernie who really made my birthday special. Lynn and Kim were very helpful to my parents who needed a disabled room and nothing was too much trouble. The food was fantastic and our waiter was excellent with top service. We stayed in the hotel at nights and there was great entertainment on both days. Bernie even joined us on the karaoke on the Saturday evening doing his Lionel Richie impression!
I could not fault our room and we had a sea view.
This was a very welcoming hotel full of happy guests and we will definitely be returning again this year.
Keep up the good work Bernie and team and thanks for making my birthday so special.
Angela and Graham

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ang287
Reviewed 9 March 2012

We went to Hacketts for a birthday weekend and only left the hotel once! The staff were really attentive and went the extra mile on more than one occasion, especially Bernie who extended the 'free bar' when we were late for tea...and even got up to sing 'Hello' on kareoke for us! The food was also great and the entertainment allowed us to stay in the hotel both nights. We dont normally go back to hotels but will definately be visiting Hacketts again to see everyone again. My Nan is actually back there this weekend! Thanks everyone for making our weekend, Sarah and Sean x

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2012

Just returned from staying at Hacketts on a mid week break. Hotel is clean and the staff very efficient.. Hotel does need improving in places but the price we paid £99 per person for the 4 nights which includes two one hour free bar was excellent value for money. Entertainment at this hotel is fantastic especially Martin Lambert on Wednesday. This is the first time I visited Hacketts and this won't be the last. .

Room Tip: Upgraded rooms are very nice and worth paying £2.50 extra per night..
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple