All reviews football ground a short taxi ride cracking breakfast stag do stayed here location was perfect feel very welcome home from home last weekend would stay here again rooms are clean visit blackpool on arrival pleasure beach lads fab hosts
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

This little hotel was an absolute find in Blackpool! It was in a great location, right in the middle of the pleasure beach and the tower. A short taxi ride to funny girls just around the corner too!
Charlie, our hostess, was fantastic! She couldn't do more for us and she makes a cracking breakfast in the morning!
The rooms were clean with fresh linen as were the toilets and the shared shower!
Parking was a 1 minute walk away from the hotel.
I would most definitely recommend this hotel and I'd stay here again.

Thanks for having us Charlie!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Charlotte G, Owner at Glendowie Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Hi Girls,

Thank you for reviewing. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and it really was a pleasure having you all. You all added a bit of class to our little pad. I unfortunately cannot take the credit for the breakfast that was my husband Dan but obviously he was under my supervision. Thanks once again I hope you enjoyed your tower visit and we look forward to seeing you all again.

Many thanks

Charly and Dan xx

Reviewed 4 April 2017

WHAT A GREAT LITTLE B&B!

We have just returned from a great weekend stay at the ‘Glendowie’
The new owners Dan & Charly made us feel at home and could not have done more to make our stay enjoyable.
Our room was well appointed with a neat little and very clean shower room.
We had lots of fun playing pool on the new table as well as playing darts, plus I even won money on the fruit machine, which is a first for me!
Dan’s fried breakfast is excellent and they offered a choice to others who did not want a ‘fry up’ each morning.
The Glendowie is centrally located with a really convenient car park at the end of the road which made checking in & out really easy.
The tram is a two minute walk up to Manchester Square, so access up and down the Blackpool promenade was really easy and good value.
Already looking forward to our next trip to Blackpool and the Glendowie later in the year.
Thank you Dan & Charly for all your help, advice and the bookings you made on our behalf, good luck on your new adventure at the Glendowie.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Shill60
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed overnight at this hotel and what a gem of a place, immaculately clean lovely breakfast and great hosts who couldn't do enough for us, we will definitely be back, a well situated super place.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debbie S
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

We return here every year with a large group of adults some with disabilities, this is where the owners lynn and merv come into play not only are they friendly and helpful they are understanding and compassionate and will go above and beyond to make your stay comfortable, if you want 1st class rooms and service and an amazing breakfast then please stay at the glendowie you will not be disappointed, the guest house has a licenced bar, large lounge with pool table and tv, and is close to everything you could want in Blackpool.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank colin r
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Was lovely, spotless, great breakfast. Lynne and Merv looked after us .
First time my granddaughter was ever to Blackpool. She certainly enjoyed herself.
Not far from promenade or shops. Good location . Car park at end of street £13 for 48hrs parking .

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family