1,797 results
All reviews crystal ballroom tiffany hotel sea view games room course evening meal evening entertainment four poster buffet breakfast dance floor jacuzzi bath restaurant staff great entertainment food was lovely self service bar prices short break my mum
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked for two nights 21st 22nd of September saw all the pictures of rooms and entertainment and thought give it a go . We arrived Friday afternoon waited a while but finally got key for room 302 first impression hotel and room very shabby and run down . We unpacked the bed was clean so decided not to be too pickie. Went out for dinner and on returning to room got an awful stench outside the room .Went in and while getting ready for evening heard this exstroadinary noise then the room floor started to vibrate and the noise got louder . My partner went to reception to see what it was getting just blank faces till someone piped up it goes off at 9 pm . Horrified we decided to leave hotel said they were full and had no more rooms . After terrible trouble trying to get out of car park after paying 10 £ parking fee which they kept we fled . Since then we have had no satisfaction of refund or compensation for our experience .We have practically been ignored only one answer to my emails and that was dismissive I am appalled by their customer service and feel I have just thrown away £194 plus £ 10 parking fee down the drain .I booked through booking.com and they have tried too help but they too have been ignored I would advise anyone be wary of this hotel soo dissapointed.

Room Tip: Don't go but deffo not room 302
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ruthfu9250ZI
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Very dated and smelly hotel. The rooms were cold and the stairs and landings were sloping in some areas. The lift didn't work for the whole weekend and the food was awful. I ordered fish and chips and it was frozen fish they served me, like the cheap ones you get in the supermarket. They charged me for fresh fish though. Tacky and tasteless would sum up my stay there.

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank DaraHope
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely time staying at Tiffany’s Hotel. Staff were so nice nothing was too much trouble. We staying bed breakfast and evening meal and cannot fault the food or the service.
The room we stayed in, yes it could have been a little more up to date though it was clean and had lots of room.
Bar area was fab with great entertainment on an evening.
Tram stops just outside or it’s a short walk to the north pier and a little further to the tower and pleasure beach. Would definitely stay there again

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2018

an experiance i woudent like to go through again.paid 10 pound for parking 2 nights,but when i wanted my keys to go out i was told if i went out i would loose my space even thou id paid already,room was dirty bathroom had no shelves or hooks that small you coudent bend over to swill your face, leeking water 1 word to people thinking of going there 1 word dont.

Room Tip: worst hotel ever.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Patrick C
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Had a happy four night break with my daughter. Room spotlessly clean modern bathroom,though found shower cubicle small and awkward to get in and out. Staff were friendly and helpful and all worked hard, and food in the restaurant was excellent every day. Plenty of choice and well cooked. Buffet breakfast, and waiter served dinner. There was entertainment every evening, singer and bingo. Bar prices were reasonable. Would definately go back.Heather and Nathan very helpful and proffessional, and Kathryn in the dining room.

Room Tip: Some rooms are refurbished and some not.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends