Maples Hotel
US$50
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
The Carousel Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$82
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$76
US$69
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$88
US$80
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Trentham Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$58
Oak Lea Hotel(Blackpool)
US$57
US$81
PremierInn.com
All reviewstram stopmaple hotelfamily room was a good sizesea viewlovely cardcooked breakfastyogurtnew venturefull englishlovely family runlittle gemlovely hotelbacon sandwichfamily run hotelchoose this hotelcomfortable bedgreat room
Reviewed 1 May 2018

great location, just a few stops on the tram from the centre of the town; its calmer here; than staying in the centre. The closest train station is blackpool North
family run hotel, everyone was so helpful, and lovely to chat with. Id go back !

Room Tip: sea view rooms are great !! we were in 10 and 11 , they are small double rooms
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Themapleshotel, Owner at Maples Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Hi And thanks for your kind comments most appreciated. Glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and hopefully we will see you again real soon. From all of us at the maples hotel, Thanks again..

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

A group of us went to Blackpool to see Funny Girl an amazing show.

We booked into this hotel not expecting much as it was only £110 for 4 of us for a night in a family room.

Now usually you find they are just cot beds for kids but we were really please to see full size beds.

The room was beautifully clean and well presented.

This is a family run hotel and can I just say you couldn’t wish to meet nicer people. So friendly and accommodating. Nothing was too much trouble for them.

A highly recommended establishment. If you find yourself that way do give it a try and if you don’t find yourself that way. Treat yourself to a lovely experience.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Themapleshotel, Owner at Maples Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Hi wow Thanks for your great comments most appreciated, Thanks for thinking so highly of us, and yes we do try our very best to please all of our guests that stay with us, for what ever reason they come to visit Blackpool. Its just so nice to read comments like yours because it makes all the hard work we put into this Hotel worth it, As we are a small family run hotel without the teams of cooks, cleaners,reception staff, As we do all the jobs ourselves as well as trying our very best to make all our guest enjoy their stay with us. So thanks again and hopefully we will see you all again soon. From all of us at the maples hotel Thanks..

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My Daughters booked The Maples Hotel last May(very organised ) for a surprise 50th Birthday weekend for me..What can I say about the owners, really lovely, nothing was too much trouble,helped with our baggage to our room, as I walked in there was a banner with 50 on, flowers, chocolates, and balloons, my daughter had organised it with them and they did her proud, I even had a card from them wishing me a happy birthday, how lovely!!.. the room was big spacious and lots of mirrors, and us girls getting ready need lots of mirrors haha...the breakfast was fantastic, they even catered for me as I'm celiac, again nothing was too much trouble, will we stop there again, yes, without any hesitation.Thank you for helping my Daughters surprise for me go without a hitch. Best wishes, Angie x

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Angie R
Themapleshotel, Owner at Maples Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Hi Angie What can I say which I haven't already said in your daughters comments, so glad you enjoyed your birthday and your stay with us. Sometimes its the little things which makes the difference, Us adding a few little things to your room was never a chore it was a pleasure to make your birthday and stay with us that little bit more special. So once again thanks for your great comments most appreciated, and hopefully we will see you all again soon. From all of us at the maples hotel thanks.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I booked our stay nearly a year in advance for me, my sister & my mom to celebrate my moms 50th Birthday over Easter weekend, since that moment this hotel couldn’t do enough! They were so helpful, they helped organise decorations in her room with flowers, prosecco, chocolates & they even got her a card from them which was so lovely. They recommended a show on the Saturday evening when I called 6 months beforehand which I booked & it was just fantastic they also accommodated my moms coeliac disease which is a strict gluten free diet. My mom never had to go without.
The arrival was brilliant managed to get a car parking space & early access to our room which was huge, clean & decorated with those added extras. There attention to detail is superb.
Breakfast was a lovely spread. Plenty of tea, filtered coffee & fruit juices along with cereals, fruit, yogurts, bars & pastries. Then The full English was just fantastic!
Checkout was smooth also, they managed to get us a car parking space next door so we could have a final last day! I really can’t fault anything about this place, just book it you will not be disappointed! We’re already getting dates together to book a double sea view room here in the next few months! We loved it! You will too x

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Wow Wow Wow Thanks for your great comments most appreciated. It was a pleasure to have you all here and wasn't any problem making your mums birthday go to plan. We are glad she and you all enjoyed your stay here with us. And hopefully we will see you all again soon, From all of us at the maples hotel thanks again..

Reviewed 21 January 2018

A massive thank you to all at the Maples Hotel.
We booked in here for 1 night with our Great Dane whilst visiting friends. From the minute we walked in the door they could not do enough for us. Very friendly and offered to help us to our room with all our luggage.
The room was lovely much more than we expected, very clean and comfortable, especially the bed.
The breakfast was piping hot, well presented and scrumptious.
We don't have any hesitations in recommending the Maples Hotel to anyone. We will definitely be returning.
Keep up the good work and thank you so much for having us.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple