All reviews swimming pool sea view lovely pool toast kippers football team on arrival lovely hotel bit dated pool table north pier budget hotel excellent value for money full english stayed for nights short break my partner
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This is a great little hotel, plenty of parking outside(free), and a in door swimming pool the kids loved it, also a lift to all floors.
The breakfast was very nice, the only downside for me was the bar is downstairs very dark and no atmosphere

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank walkers1984
Reviewed 4 April 2018

If I could have given a score of 0 I would. We stayed 2 nights at this dump I wish I had just left after the first night. We arrived and the man on reception was very nice. He gave us a room with sea view on the top floor.
We had to parking around the back, car park was full. We went to our room 3rd floor about 7 flights of stairs. The lift appeared top not be working. When we got to our floor the lift had not been closed I wouldn’t have gone in it tiny freaks me out.
Our room was tiny out dated and not very clean the towels were only hand towels. The radiator did not work and it was freezing. The old phone on the wall did not work. I went to reception. No one there I rang the bell about 10 times no one came so I sat in waiting area. When the manager arrived after 10 minutes he said he would get a heater. When it came there was nowhere to plus it in only one plug socket in the room. Off he went to get an extension. The room was so small we kept falling over it. And it set the fire alarm off. We didn’t sleep very well the bed was lumpy.
The shower was a trickle so I thought I would leave my hair. It just stopped I had to use a pop bottle to rinse myself. I went down to tell the manager again he agreed he would move us rooms saying everyone must have used the water that morning. It was 7am.
He moved us to bottom floor a bit cleaner and bit bigger. We went to use the pool as I could now wash my hair. Tiny pool and dirty. The sauna u had to get token’s for and the Jacuzzi wasn’t working until 9.30am?
We went for breakfast. The dining room was fine not a wide selection but ok. The breakfast was undercooked.
The second night was hell the reception is locked up so guest run wild children running around screaming slamming doors till 130am. Then parents started the door was banging all night until 4.30am. Drunk people shouting. I would have left but I couldn’t get my car out. The next morning after not a lot of sleep we went down to breakfast I asked for my food to be well done. No the bacon was not cooked we left the breakfast got our things and left as quickly as we could. Everywhere was dirty. Never again the worst hotel I have ever stayed in and it cost me £70 a night to do it. I emailed the hotel and they just ignored my message.

Room Tip: choose another hotel
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Joanne W
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent Hotel, very friendly staff , clean and comfortable , breakfast was very good with lots of choice, will definitely be back with the rest of family and friends , nothing too much trouble from any of the staff

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sue J
Reviewed 21 March 2018

A group of 20 girls arrived here on 16th March, greeted with a smile by the guy on the desk, all the staff were so friendly and although we were offered house keeping we explained we didn't require it and she replied " hope you have a lovely time here and good day out" manners this day cost nothing and it's rare you get such friendly people especially in Blackpool ha! Breakfast was lovely I'm a vegatrarian and they even had vegatrarian sausage, the hotel is clean, staff really lovely and they couldn't do enough for us, we paid £50 each for two nights so again for what we got it was a bargain, we didn't use the pool but we seen it getting cleaned and could tell again it looked spot less, the bar down stairs stayed open till late but only opened at 4pm and 2pm the Saturday we would of liked it open a bit earlier but that's only because we were away on a drinking holiday! All in all I would recommend we will definitely be returning and next time will take my children x

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jennyred1982
Reviewed 19 March 2018

On opening door to room was met with a terrible stench ,further inspection revealed bed mattress was heavily stained also mattress protector.badly stained went down to complain was told cleaner would strip bed in the morning,went back into room and carpet was saturated .next morning went down to complain about carpet,they had arranged for us to be moved to a refurbished room which was nice.but why did they allocate this room in first place .also need to train cleaners as under bed were train tickets pills,and dust,now the good points man at reception nice,man waiter at breakfast nice ,and really great breakfast,sadly some rooms not up to standard.or hygenic

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends