“Great staff - Ruksana”

Price range: US$13 - US$32
Cuisines: British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located with an Iconic building at a picturesque spot on Queen's Promenade, the Fahrenheit Grill Restaurant within Genting Club Blackpool offers traditional British comfort food with a modern European influence. The decadent menu changes with the seasons, and uses the best of fresh, expertly sourced ingredients. The Fahrenheit A La Carte menu offers diners a selection of starters, main courses & desserts with daily specials always available too. The midweek 'Deal' menu offers 2 courses for £9.95 & 3 Courses for £11.95 (Available Sun to Thur only), and you can also add a bottle of house wine for just £8. The venue also offers various comprehensive party packages suitable for celebrating any special occasion. The casino offers a buzzing ambience, with regular live entertainment on Saturdays and specials event nights. Diners can absorb the theatrical atmosphere and even indulge in an optional game of poker, blackjack or roulette. Please note, diners must be aged 18 or over. There are many hotels close by & Blackpool North Shore Golf Club is just a 10-minute walk away.
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Great staff Ruksana, served and took orders for food and drink for every table in the restaurant, this did NOT lead to a slow service. Personal, friendly and helpful both times I have visited. And great food at great prices!!! Best place to eat in Blackpool.

1  Thank alexplant17

Reviewed 11 September 2018

We visited this restaurant whilst on holiday and enjoyed a fantastic meal in a very atmospheric setting. The cocktails were great and the evening was made extra special by the smile and professionalism of Ruksana. She was very friendly and made us feel very much at home. Nothing was too much trouble to her as she assisted us with our choice from the menu. The bar looked very inviting too!! We will definitely be back. Thank you.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

My husband drove into Gentings our favourite place for a meal out !
It was my Birthday & we get treated so well from our friend and waitress Ruksana !
She had put baloons & banners up for me unbeknowns to me probably a secret between my husband and Ruksana ! It was a lovely touch ....... She also did this for my husband the year before but we did not know her then !
Let me tell you about the food menu it is very varied and plenty of choice ..... The steak is always cooked to perfection ! I have had the chicken before that is lovely and you get half a chicken and all the trimmings !
For dessert I have the cheesecake delicious every time !
We went for Christmas Eve last year the table and restaurant had made a fantastic effort it looked stunning !
I digress ...... Back to Ruksana ! She is so lovely and makes you feel welcome as soon as you walk through to the restaurant ! She always has a smile for every customer and she works so hard ! Very professional go and see for yourself ! Thank you for always making our visits special ! You are a star !

1  Thank Julie H
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Always book a meal here when we stay nearby. Super food, great staff. Didn’t use the facilities of the casino but a great atmosphere. Great for special parties as well as couple/group dining at reasonable prices.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

We went for a family meal and the place couldn’t be faulted! Our waitress- Ruksana - was pleasant, smiley, helpful and professional and did everything that we asked. The service was great and speedy and the waitress did her best to make the evening an enjoyable experience. The food was great - everyone enjoyed what they were eating and the food was great! Certainly recommend the James Philips wine too.

It was indeed a good start to the evening - starters was great, mains was well cooked, dessert was delicious too.