Clifton Court Hotel(Blackpool)
US$79
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$119
Hotels.com
US$113
US$73
Priceline
The Ruskin Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$60
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Trentham Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
3,609 results
All reviewsthe palm courtsea viewsteam roomthe general managerleisure facilitieslovely hotelcar parka bit tiredtram stopshort breakevening mealbuffet stylefamily roomnorth pierenjoyable staynight breaksea front
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Arrived during what appeared to be international pool week. People with cues everywhere ...
Well the Hotel coped more than adequately; the pool players had their fun, and we could still relax in a 'quiet bar' set aside for the purpose.
Breakfast was approached with a degree of trepidation, with imaginary thoughts of long queues for the self service buffet, but again.....no problems, or queues, at all.
Breakfast was plentiful with a good choice, plus my poached eggs arrived super quickly thanks to attentive and friendly staff.
All in all a very pleasant business stay in an obviously very well run and cared for hotel. My only regret is not booking the discounted return offer whilst I was there.
Well done Imperial Hotel.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Martin L
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Having stayed at the Imperial before, we were looking forward to our latest two night visit. The hotel has a genuinely grand feel to it, and has a commanding sea facing position on the North Shore part of Blackpool. Though parking can be a challenge, we found a space whenever we needed it. Be aware that the hotel currently charges £5 for parking.

Check in was painless and our room was exactly as requested, with a direct view out to sea. The room itself was spacious as was the ensuite bathroom.Both were clean and tidy. It was possible to slightly open the windows, which was a necessity as the room was very warm. Wifi throughout the hotel was very patchy - especially so in the room.

Breakfast on both days was the usual buffet style and we did not encounter long waits for a table to be free. One of the evenings we had dinner in the restaurant. This was very enjoyable with a good choice on the menu, served nice and hot by the friendly waiting staff.

Unfortunately, the shine was rather taken off by the Pool tournament that the hotel was hosting. To be fair, the actual tournament was no issue, rather it was the noisy and unsociable behaviour that accompanied it. Noise from both outside the hotel and inside the bedroom corridors went on until the early hours on both nights leading to two very poor night's sleep. I did let the hotel reception know and they were suitably sympathetic.

Putting that to one side, there is much we like about the Imperial and we would stay again - although I will definitely check beforehand to see if they are hosting another Pool tournament!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank turnpike_bob
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Where do I begin? The food is appalling and over priced. The place is like an oven in summer and the Arctic in winter. The wifi is mostly inaccessible in the rooms and patchy at best downstairs. It has an old style, English aristocracy appearance which is appealing and the only reason it was worth any stars at all

Room Tip: Go to the B&B's on the road parallel. Better value and the food is superior.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Cheathater
Alison G, General Manager at The Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Dear Cheathater, thanks so much for taking the time to leave your posting. I'm so sorry you found the hotel cold during your visit. I do hope you mentioned it to the team so that we sort this out for you. I take on board your comments regarding the wifi and will speak with my IT team about this to see if I can identify where the challenges were. Thanks again for your comments, I do hope you'll try us out again at some stage. With best wishes, Alison

Reviewed 14 February 2017

The reception and other staff were friendly and helpful. The room on 3rd floor was very tired and dated - looking suspiciously unclean. Very old and odd bathroom shape.
My biggest issue - door and wall are super thin. Every time someone walked passed I was woken up or someone shut their door, my door also banged. I cancelled my 2nd night stay as this was untenable for me.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank AnjaliHeaven

Dear AnjaliHeaven, thank you for taking the time to post your comments for me, I do appreciate it. I'm so sorry to learn that you were kept awake at night and I will try to investigate which room you occupied. I agree wholeheartedly with some of the maintenance within the Imperial. I don't know whether you noticed but we have recently refurbished some of the areas within the hotel including the Restaurant and the No 10 Bar, and we've done the first few sample bedrooms, so it's an exciting time. I do hope you will consider trying us out again in the future, and that you were able to enjoy some of the sights and sounds of our vibrant town, with best wishes, Alison

Reviewed 14 February 2017

excellent hotel and facilities wonderful staff ,excellent atmosphere, excellent room service and well mannered, very helpful lovely food ,very quick if there was a slight problem the do it straight away excellent all round.

Room Tip: room with seaview
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dawn l

Dear Dawn, I'm delighted you had such a great time at the Imperial. I'll make sure the team get to see your lovely comments and hope we get to meet next time you're visiting. Thank you for making our day! Best wishes, Alison