“Really Really Good!”

Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Recently Opened
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Didn't bother booking, however at weekends & other prime times you may need to.

We were greeted nicely, seated for drinks prior to being shown to a table, they also took our order before going to our table, which, although different, wasn't an issue.

Staff were friendly & efficient, the restaurant does an a la carte menu & also offers some set menu options which were really reasonably priced.

Food portions were great & the quality was excellent (short ribs for starter recommended!)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,069)

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Called in on the off chance. A warm welcome and lovely food and not too expensive. A good evening enjoyed by all

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

My husband & I didn’t book but they were able to offer us a table. They took our order prior to being seated hence our starters arrived as we were escorted to out table. My garlic pizza was a full size one & my husbands calamari was plentiful too.
My husband opted for penne sapori- which he described as a perfect blend of cream & chilli with chicken & bacon as he doesn’t normally choose a pasta dish. My pollo pizza was so tasty. With fresh chargrill chicken, mushrooms & red onions, one of the best pizzas I’ve had. The portion of fries we ordered was enough for 3! We definitely recommend anyone to try it.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

great little gem of blackpool always nice service steak Delicious a must for dinner great before going to the theater

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Sapori is literally an oasis in the vast desert of Blackpool eating options.
It's a class above the rest. Still fairly reasonable & outstanding quality food, by any comparison.
Highly recommend!