All reviews next year excellent position fantastic break visit blackpool rooms are comfortable never stay anywhere else hotel is spotless great place to stay be booking again recommend this hotel weekend break fantastic hosts cannot fault enjoyed our stay breakfast was delicious full english breakfast my partner
Reviewed 4 November 2017

We stayed for 2 nights from 2nd to 4th November. Could not fault this hotel. It is superbly clean, the food is very good, and Yvette and Paul were really friendly and accommodating. Absolutely brilliant stay at The Wellington.

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank Marilyn N
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Me, my husband and son stayed here 27th-29th October for the illuminations, I cannot rate the hotel enough. From the moment we got there we received a warm welcome, Paul helped us to our room with our bags whilst my husband went and found a car parking space, as we arrived quite late in the evening so was very busy (if you can’t find anywhere to park then the stadium car park is just a 5 minute walk away)
Room 12 was lovely and clean with a thick carpet and spotless bathroom. We had a double and 1 single bed in the room which were very comfortable. Had a good sleep both nights as the hotel is set away from the front there was no noise from cars or people passing.
Breakfast was pre ordered the night before and ready for you walking into the restaurant there was also cereals to choose from.
Bar was lovely and cosy and sold Guinness which my husband was happy about!
If I could I would give the Wellington hotel more than 5 stars and will definitely be back next year.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here on the recommendation of a friend and what a great decision that was. The family run business had warm, welcoming owners. The rooms were very clean, modern n tidy (which for me being a bit OCD with cleanliness that makes it top notch). Well located right opposite the promenade. Breakfast was delicious...definitely a must. Couldnt get better value for money and will be recommending more friends and family too. Wouldnt stay anywhere else the next time we go to Blackpool!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Friends n I came 2 the Wellington last wkend and I personally am a v fussy traveller! The staff are Amazing, the place is very clean n WOW I can honestly say i will never stay anywhere else in Blackpool now. Joes a legend x

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Just returned from a fantastic break with grandkids aged 7 and 5. Paul and Yvette are fantastic hosts and very helpful. Nice warm welcome and introduction. Room was spotlessly clean as was the whole hotel. Good breakfast and great choice of cereals for kids. Would definitely recommend to everyone. Great for families. Ideal location. Will stay here again the next time we visit Blackpool.

Date of stay: August 2017