“Wow!!!”

West Coast Rock Cafe
Ranked #47 of 789 Restaurants in Blackpool
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Currently writing this whilst still in the restaurant as I was so excited to jump on and sing there praises! Quite possibly one of the best meals I've ever eaten, defo my absolute favourite meal of the American steak house type. We booked a table for 9pm, right at the end of service which is extra kudos on how fantastic the food has been. We had the combo for 2 starter. I don't like onion rings and asked to swap for mozzarella sticks and offered to pay a supplement, no charge added and no questions asked, excellent, attentive service all evening. The ribs, wings, garlic mushrooms and mozzarella sticks were all perfect. For main I had chicken fajitas, again I had some fussy requests which were carried out perfectly with no drama. This was absolutely spot on. My partner went for the porterhouse steak which was again absolutely Devine... couldn't give this place enough stars!!! So worth a visit, wish I had room for a pudding! Absolutely gutted as we live in East Yorkshire so can't return any time soon!

1  Thank NiaomiW1
Write a ReviewReviews (1,634)

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Visited before a show. Steak cooked to perfection. Staff friendly not hassled we even managed a sweet. Would recommend. Sadly can't make the fabulous mid week offers as hubby works away but I've no doubt they are good value for money.
Can't fault this restaurant

2  Thank Bigmanlittlewoman
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

We used to come here every Sunday with friends after a night out, we always knew it wasn't the best quality but the prices were cheap, the portions were massive and the atmosphere was great.

It seems it has changed...

Food quality still average, plates have got smaller, prices have gone up and staff are less friendly.

To start the young waiter who took our order had an attitude and face that was telling us he couldn't be bothered being there so let's crack on.

One of our meals was asked to have no tomatoes on ... it came with grilled and salad tomatoes.

I found a hair in my sandwhich, but stupidly didn't say anything as I didn't want to put the rest of the group off their meals and as soon as we had finished we left.

My partner who has an iron stomach was violently sick in the night, we can only assume it was the Chilli burger he had.

Such a shame and disappointment.
Sadly won't be coming back again.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

Visited twice in January 2017 once with family and once with friends.
Great Offers, Great Food, Great Service. Cant fault love it.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Came last week and had the chicken and ribs. Hot tasty and fresh food. Service with a smile. Thanks West coast. Will be back this week for my birthday meal X