All reviews michelle lee rebellion weekend stayed here blackpool tower tower view next year central car park coral island fantastic location lovely couple full english nothing is too much trouble recommend staying here top floor warm welcome would stay again little gem
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Me and my friends came to stay at this hotel; there were 15 of us and we booked months in advace. We turned up to be told that our rooms had been double booked. We then asked for a refund and were refused because they “had no money to give us”. We spent over 3 hours arguing with the hotel owners and even resulted in phoning the police. The story changed multiple times from 1) the hotel had double booked due to an error from a previous owner, 2) they had no money to give us 3) there were people in our rooms who would not leave 4) they had £200 to give us but no more. We were persistently told by the owner that it was not his fault and not his problem and that everythig was fair on his part, even though we had no rooms and they had our money! After arguing all afternoon we did eventually get a refund, however by the time this had happened it was too late for us to enjoy the weekend that we had planned! We did manage to find 2 hotels that would have us for the night who were lovely and were 10 times nicer than the Chaplins hotel. However, whilst staying in these hotels we met other guests who had had the same problem at Chaplins!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jess J
Reviewed 2 July 2018

My cousin came to chaplins at the weekend only to find it had been doubled booked when they asked for a refund the owner refused to give them one after over an hour of asking he still refused only when they said they would contact the police that they got a refund

Room Tip: Make sure your room is not doubled booked
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Went with my 3 sisters for my birthday we shared a family room which was very clean and comfortable ..breakfast was lovely with perfect poached eggs ! Very close to the north pier and the tower, the owners were very friendly and helpful ,would definitely recommend this hotel .

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

The B&B is in one of the best locations I have stayed at in Blackpool. With this in mind the standard of the B&B is excellent. Myself and my mum stayed for one night in June. We arrived several hours before checking and the staff were kind enough to hold our luggage and then later take it up to our room for us. Rooms are a good standard, sizewise I'd say normal of Blackpool, tea and coffee facilities in the room and a decent bathroom and shower. The breakfast was fantastic I had smoked salmon and scrambled egg on bagel which was delicious and made a lovely change from the usual full English. (although this is on offer to and did look nice) I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Emma G
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Well where do I start! The hotel position is just the perfect location as we have never been so close to our favourite amenities!
The owners and staff really can’t do enough for you. Pleasant courteous, patient (5 of us adults and my nearly 4 month old granddaughter in 2 excellent rooms! We tested their patience to the max and they were totally brilliant. Lee is so funny, I love banter and Michelle is so lovely as is Sandy and her sweet daughter Amy. Breakfasts are huge and nothing is too much trouble! (Sorry Lee you were so patient lol)
Can’t understand anyone giving a rating of less than 5 stars and to the person who slated the breakfast I think you were staying in a different hotel tbh!
Nothing to change apart from shooting the seagulls that woke me on a night lol jokes.
You are all perfect. Thank you for your hospitality!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family