All reviews michelle lee rebellion weekend stayed here blackpool tower tower view next year central car park coral island fantastic location lovely couple lovely breakfast full english top floor nothing is too much trouble recommend staying here would stay again warm welcome
Reviewed 2 July 2018

My cousin came to chaplins at the weekend only to find it had been doubled booked when they asked for a refund the owner refused to give them one after over an hour of asking he still refused only when they said they would contact the police that they got a refund

Room tip: Make sure your room is not doubled booked
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Went with my 3 sisters for my birthday we shared a family room which was very clean and comfortable ..breakfast was lovely with perfect poached eggs ! Very close to the north pier and the tower, the owners were very friendly and helpful ,would definitely recommend this hotel .

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

The B&B is in one of the best locations I have stayed at in Blackpool. With this in mind the standard of the B&B is excellent. Myself and my mum stayed for one night in June. We arrived several hours before checking and the staff were kind enough to hold our luggage and then later take it up to our room for us. Rooms are a good standard, sizewise I'd say normal of Blackpool, tea and coffee facilities in the room and a decent bathroom and shower. The breakfast was fantastic I had smoked salmon and scrambled egg on bagel which was delicious and made a lovely change from the usual full English. (although this is on offer to and did look nice) I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank Emma G
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Well where do I start! The hotel position is just the perfect location as we have never been so close to our favourite amenities!
The owners and staff really can’t do enough for you. Pleasant courteous, patient (5 of us adults and my nearly 4 month old granddaughter in 2 excellent rooms! We tested their patience to the max and they were totally brilliant. Lee is so funny, I love banter and Michelle is so lovely as is Sandy and her sweet daughter Amy. Breakfasts are huge and nothing is too much trouble! (Sorry Lee you were so patient lol)
Can’t understand anyone giving a rating of less than 5 stars and to the person who slated the breakfast I think you were staying in a different hotel tbh!
Nothing to change apart from shooting the seagulls that woke me on a night lol jokes.
You are all perfect. Thank you for your hospitality!

1  Thank Jules123_10
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Stayed here with two other friends for a weekend of fun, the hotel was nice and clean with a very comfortable bed for a good nights sleep. The hotel is centrally located and car parking just around the corner. Staff were extremely friendly and helpfull at all times especially Lee, Breakfast was lovely and plenty. All around excellent service and would recommend this hotel to anyone we are going to stay here again next year.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends