All reviews michelle lee rebellion weekend stayed here blackpool tower tower view next year central car park coral island fantastic location lovely couple full english nothing is too much trouble recommend staying here top floor b and b warm welcome would stay again
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

The B&B is in one of the best locations I have stayed at in Blackpool. With this in mind the standard of the B&B is excellent. Myself and my mum stayed for one night in June. We arrived several hours before checking and the staff were kind enough to hold our luggage and then later take it up to our room for us. Rooms are a good standard, sizewise I'd say normal of Blackpool, tea and coffee facilities in the room and a decent bathroom and shower. The breakfast was fantastic I had smoked salmon and scrambled egg on bagel which was delicious and made a lovely change from the usual full English. (although this is on offer to and did look nice) I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Emma G
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Well where do I start! The hotel position is just the perfect location as we have never been so close to our favourite amenities!
The owners and staff really can’t do enough for you. Pleasant courteous, patient (5 of us adults and my nearly 4 month old granddaughter in 2 excellent rooms! We tested their patience to the max and they were totally brilliant. Lee is so funny, I love banter and Michelle is so lovely as is Sandy and her sweet daughter Amy. Breakfasts are huge and nothing is too much trouble! (Sorry Lee you were so patient lol)
Can’t understand anyone giving a rating of less than 5 stars and to the person who slated the breakfast I think you were staying in a different hotel tbh!
Nothing to change apart from shooting the seagulls that woke me on a night lol jokes.
You are all perfect. Thank you for your hospitality!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jules123_10
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Stayed here with two other friends for a weekend of fun, the hotel was nice and clean with a very comfortable bed for a good nights sleep. The hotel is centrally located and car parking just around the corner. Staff were extremely friendly and helpfull at all times especially Lee, Breakfast was lovely and plenty. All around excellent service and would recommend this hotel to anyone we are going to stay here again next year.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband are staying here the breakfast was very nice and well presented the room was clean and comfortable for a couple they were very welcoming and friendly staff.its close to all attractions in Blackpool.we would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here when going to see Gary Barlow. The hotel was nice and clean, staff were extremely friendly and helpfull at all times and the meals were lovely. All round excellent service. Will definately recommend this lovely hotel. Thanks guys for a wonderful overnight stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Chaplins, Owner at Chaplins Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Thank you for your excellent 5 star review! We work really hard in our little b&b and so it is very much appreciated by us all when our guests take time to say how much they enjoyed everything. Thanks again and hope to see you again in the future.