See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 October 2016

Steve and Arlene offer an exceptional service, we have just had two nights with them, and my youngest Daughter didn't want to leave, they are very welcoming and I felt right at home. When we go back to Blackpool this will the first place I look and probably will adjust my holiday for availability.. If you are going to see the lights then this is the ideal location as they are within a few minutes walk. the Tower is within 1/2 hour (and that's with children) or there is the Cliff tram stop just round the corner. All in all this accommodation exceeded my expectations we arrived on one of the busiest nights and found somewhere to park, Steve then offered to move his car so we could be closer.. I could go one but to sum up our Family of 4 had a wonderful time.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2016

arlene nd steve were very nice nd well mannered ppl their hotel was nice and clean had no problems at all nd they were allways there to help,hope they enjoy their new life abroad good luck to both of you x

Room Tip: good hotel and clean in every way possible
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Margie D
stephen c, Owner at Smart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2016

We do not put on a front with our guests, in fact we try to treat all guests as friends. We are glad you enjoyed your break and thanks for the best wishes. P S WE WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

We spent a lovely weekend with Steve & Arleen at this hotel only down side we found was the lack of parking. Hosts were very welcoming and most accommodating especially when we had a leak in our room which wet the bedding , moving us to a lovely room. Good luck to them in their new life abroad .

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
stephen c, Owner at Smart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2016

Our only regret is that the guests in the room above didn't place the shower curtain correctly. It was our pleasure to have you and glad you did enjoy yourselves.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Steve and Arlene are the best, u wont find anybody better they are so welcoming and they take the time to talk to u as customers and we feel like family to them. The breakfasts are very filling keep u going for most of the day recomend this hotel to anybody u wont be disappointed just came bk yest for a couple oif days but going bkm in 4 wks time .

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank paddy246
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

We rented 2 rooms for the night, the owners are very friendly and helpful.
The rooms are dated and could do with a lick of paint. But I must say the rooms are clean and tidy. Wifi in the rooms too which is great. Breakfast is great, very filling with cereals and cooked , tea and coffee and juice and lots of toast, the only thing I would suggest is a menu to choose from rather than being put on the spot, but it tastes yummy.
Only bad point is the tv signal was terrible.
I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family