US$119
US$69
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$79
US$120
Maples Hotel(Blackpool)
US$89
  • Breakfast included
The Royal Carlton Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$94
  • Breakfast included
The Ruskin Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$75
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

• Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 January 2016

My breakfast was better than the accommodation, carpets filthy, splashback still had toothpaste from previous occupant, dust everywhere, I was booked in for one night only as my husband was in the hospital. I was told on arrival that the single room was taken, so I had been put in a double at no extra cost, big deal, if that was a double I'd hate to see a single, the bed was a 3/4 bed.
The dining room is very cluttered with items that shouldn't be there, e.g. an ironing board there were crumbs on the table as I sat down and again dust everywhere.
The whole place is very dark, cluttered and not at all inviting.
If I had had to stay in Blackpool another night I would have looked elsewhere.
There is free WiFi, but it is very very weak
I shall try to upload photos, to prove my point

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 November 2015

my adivise would be to avoid with all costs ,our first ever holiday was ruined, this place is totaly stinking, bedding was smelling of damp,pillows had sweat stains all over them, carpets was filthy, towels were smelling of midew, sink was filthy and no hot water at all.. room dont look as though it been cleaned in years, totaly filthy, couldn't sleep in the bed as it was dampish, had to sleep on towels we took with us, and couldn't sleep on same bed as we landed up with single beds considering we booked a double,, Deco was massively outdated, feels so claustrophobic .no blanket on beds just a very thin sheet,room was freezing cold we slept with pj dressing gown and a coat on for first 2 nights no heating at all or hot water, no bath shower was stinking and bathroom carpet was stinking of urine and always wet, toilet had urine and faeces on it coulnt use the toilet had to keep it in intil we left for town in morning, kettle in room was dirty and full of limescale which i had to descale it myself,,, had to purchase cleaning materials to clean bathroom and bedroom as the smell was revolting, smelled of surage we went out on the 2nd day too look for another hotel to stay bbut there wasnt any available,, which i was so devistated about i didnt want to stay in this hotel any longet than i needed to i felt dirty all the time, 200 for week we were ripped off completely i will be contacting hotel inspections to look into this building as its not fit for an animal to be honest, breakfast was days old not freshley made, hubby had breakfast 2 and 2 he had diarrehoa and stomach pains, coffee was the cheapest coffee u can think off mc donalds coffee is 100000 better, i wish i had my money back from this place as it ruined our first ever holiday to blackpool.. which we saved up hard for and to be hurt and dissapointed ,, please avoid this place at all costs these pictures u see are not the real deal u be getting,, u better off in a cardboard box in alleyway which will be better sleep and cleaner most probs,,, david the owner was a nice man, but his wife well what can i say really didnt even come to see us and ask us if we were ok or needed anything, didnt once see her the whole time we were there, apart from my partner saw her once at breakfast and she told him that he cant have breakfast as david didnt make him one as he didnt come down day before for breakfast,, which was wrong as we payed for b@b not just bed, best think about this place was the 10am leaving i packed my stuff 2 days before leaving and u had to be out by 10 am,, we were out at 8am, worst place ever and filthy filthy dont now how business is run,,

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

Booked this B&B on our way down to Blackpool, we had rang several other places but all were fully booked so when told by a very polite man that the only room they had with an ensuite was £65 although we thought that was a tad steep for a back street lodge for the night we went ahead with the booking as we just needed somewhere to get our heads down.
When we got there we had the last car parking space available outside the B&B which was handy. As said the gentleman was very polite and friendly he showed us to our room and showed us how the shower and television etc.
The rod are very dated, bit of mish mash decor going on along with what looked like a plant pot as a bin LOL the room really could do with a good clean, we paid for a double bed and a single, what we gor was a 3/4 bed and a small single so we pushed the beds together, the essential under the beds was disgusting, the shower had an old plaster on it along with an old bar of soap and an exfoliating sponge.
Breakfast was ok, didn't expect anything spectacular however the women who.i pressure is the wife is very rude, she asked us if we wanted tea or coffee we wanted one each and she pulled a face asif we were causing an inconvenience for wanted 2 different drinks, also the family on the table next to us had a young child, we heard the nan ask for some scrambled egg for her grandson and the lady owner did not look impressed that she had to go and microwave one egg which wasn't accounted for,she even watched let them take beans off their own plates to give the baby, would it of broke the bank to just do the baby a little breakfast? not very good customer service at all.
Don't think we would stay here again, it does the trick but it's not worth what you pay.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank viney0304
Reviewed 5 October 2015 via mobile

That Politci woman needs to check this place out.
We are getting on and got the loft bedroom (thats a bit of an overstatement tbh).
Soz, can not give this place any thumbs up.
It really does need all the bric o brac out.
Then an architect, builders and a interia designer in.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gerry h h
Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

Needed a last Minute place to stay, called the guest house and was told they had rooms and if I booked online I would get it cheaper and we could check in straight away. We arrived and was greeted by the husband who was very friendly, showed us the room and was told there was ironing facilities and also hair dryer etc. The room was clean however this is very very old fashioned and also has shared bathroom/shower facilities but they were clean. Bed was also very comfy. Brekkie was included wasn't the best and the wife wasn't very friendly either. Can't grumble for 36 pound on a sat night tho. Not the best place Iv stayed but it done the trick

Stayed: September 2015