See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

Needs a good clean in and around furniture, door frames, and ceiling fan (bedsheets and towels were spotless though), the owners were nice esp David who was very helpful, breakfast was good, beds were a tad uncomfortable but overall a good stay.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

I stayed at the Summerville on a Saturday night with a group of friends for an event which was on. As it was a last minute visit for me I had not read any prior reviews on the B&B.

Location is great for the North pier.

One parking space was available for me which was great. Car park is close too.

Dave was very welcoming.

The accommodation is quite dated, you get what you pay for. It was a cheap room for the night. The decor is slightly loud! my only other issue was the other noisy guests that weekend, which is no fault of the accommodation.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2015 via mobile

I stayed with my wife for a night which was just as well really ....the room was tiny and the decor was the most Un matched in every way ...the ceiling was painted red ....dark red ..the walls were wallpapered in very old pastel colours which had a faded effect which were over coated in varnish.So lying on a very old spring mattress staring at a red ceiling all night was very discomforting thinking I may give Alex Polizzi a ring (THE HOTEL INSPECTOR)...Dave the proprietor is really nice though I must say and helpful .The whole of the hotel was very dusty and needs a good clean

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jaseDace
Reviewed 11 May 2015 via mobile

This place is cheap, but you get what you pay for. I wouldn't stay again. The gentleman was helpful and friendly but it was very dated and and needs updating. The headboard was fabric and stained but the bedding was clean. It had a bizarre mix of furniture in the room including a full size outdoor dustbin. One major problem that I encountered was mouldy bread at breakfast.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Sarahmoo83
Reviewed 2 April 2015

dont even bother looking at this place.Absolutely filthy and deco still stuck in the arc ages.. Would rather of slept on a park bench .. Must be used to people checking out early never even asked us why we checked out a day earlier.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family