See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 April 2015

dont even bother looking at this place.Absolutely filthy and deco still stuck in the arc ages.. Would rather of slept on a park bench .. Must be used to people checking out early never even asked us why we checked out a day earlier.

Date of stay: March 2015
Reviewed 18 October 2014

Stayed at Summerville on numerous occasions and it is clean and tidy Dave and Avril always welcome you and are excellent hosts would recommend this to everyone, stayed again last night really good Phil & Betty

Room tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2014

I do not know where to begin with my stay here, they say you get what you paid for. It cost us £200 for two rooms for two nights. First night my nephew dropped a cup of water on the floor by the time I cleaned it up the towel was black off the carpet it was very dirty. There was one toilet & one wash room shared between 5 rooms. I had the front door slammed in my face by the man, when I asked why, he replied with because of the drunks, bearing in mind I was on my way out the door at 2pm on a Saturday afternoon & I had only paused to read the pleasure beach poster on my way out. I was told on over 5 occassions to keep the front door shut when i was simply just goin out of it. Breakfast was served at 9am. Everybody I was with had gone down for breakfast I was just finishing getting dressed & I was told I was lucky to get my breasfast as it was 9.10am later that day the man asked me would I mind making better arrangments tomorrow morning for my breakfast because its states on the wall that breakfast is served at 9am. The room was stated as a double room, we got a 3 quarter bed and a chair. There was no room & we could not get dressed at the same time it was that small. The bed was very uncomfortable. Neither the man or his wife was friendly or welcoming, the decor was from the 60's and it was filthy. Value for money! @ £50 a night I could of got a travel lodge. Ive stayed in a lot of B&B's in Blackpool over the years & this is the first time ive left bad feed back. I understand you take the rough with the smooth but they should not be advertised as a good stay. Worst stay ever.

Date of stay: October 2014
4  Thank Katie H
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Yes it was cheap, you get what you pay for, but my god...toilet and shower together shared between 4 rooms...not good! Wouldn't of minded if the toilet was separate, but having to wait whilst young females are showering takes forever. Had family attic room...okish but the double was not a double. Owners did not make us feel welcome, to be honest they were miserable, makes you wonder why they are in the business!...Breakfast...only choice is the cereal....full breakfast you got what you were given. Couldn't wait to check out, only there for 1 night, 1 night too many!!!!

Date of stay: July 2014
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Jostlej
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We booked through late rooms.com never ever again! We went as a birthday treat for my 9 year old got there and even though money had gone from our account they had not received payment after hour on the phone trying to find out who was at fault the couple kindly said we could stay and pay at later time, room was in need of decorating but I've seen worse the couple were helpful and polite and we're very grateful they understood the trouble we had with late rooms.com. They went out there way to make our stay comfy.

Date of stay: September 2013