“Little bit of Spain”

El Porton
Ranked #10 of 84 Restaurants in Windermere
Price range: US$9 - US$33
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was a recommended from our Guest House. Restaurant was busy and buzzing. Food was just amazing for all courses and the service was exceptional. Everything was explained and questions answered. When I am next in Windermere I will return.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Fully satisfied after dinner there. I am not that a knowledgeable person with Spanish food but my girlfriend does. She has been very impressed by all tapas so do I.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I highly recommended this little tapas bar, I went with my girlfriend and we had such a lovely meal. Everything was cooked perfectly and it was so tasty!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This restaurant is amazing!!! The food was outstanding, the waiters were very kind and friendly. All tapas were delicius and very tasty. Thank you very much and we will return.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Great choice of food excellent service. Food was amazing. Lots of great wine. Nothing was too much trouble will defiantly be back