This hotel is set in a beautiful location, central to Windemere and a short walk to Bowness. We enjoyed a cruise on the lake to Ambleside which was suggested to us and it was a great way to spend the afternoon. Unfortunately we were only there for one night. The room was clean and tidy and a generous size.
Breakfast in the morning was lovely. We had a continental breakfast.A cooked breakfast is also on offer. Pastries and Croissants were amazing, especially the chocolate ones. Overall it felt like we were at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ravensworth is a traditional Lakeland guest house with plenty of character offering a warm welcome and relaxed atmosphere. Only a few minutes walk from the centre of Windermere village and railway station, very close to shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Ravensworth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ravensworth Hotel Windermere
- The Ravensworth Windermere, Lake District