We were up in Windermere for two nights and were very much looking forward to our stay at the Rum Doodle. We were shown to our room on the ground floor which was okay but rather drab. We were extremely disappointed with the bathroom which was shabby to say the least and was just generally below standard. The room had also not been cleaned properly as we found things under the bed that must have belonged to a previous guest
The breakfast was okay but I wouldn't say it was as fantastic as some of the reviewers had said.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set midway between Windermere and Bowness, vintage-styled Rum Doodle B&B is just a 12-minute downhill stroll away from the famous lake. We offer country house quality in a B&B setting with Egyptian cotton linens, an award-winning breakfast and complimentary WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and LateRooms so you can book your Rum Doodle Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braemount House Hotel Windermere
- Rum Doodle Bed & Breakfast Windermere, Lake District