The hotel is ideally situated just a few minutes walk from the town centre, the lakeside is also within an easy walking distance. The hotel is traditional and is warm and comfortable, our bedroom (203) overlooked the gardens and had stunning views of the mountains, it was well appointed , the bathroom was adequate but a little tired. We were impressed with the evening menus which were of excellent quality with good options, all the staff from checking in to checking out were efficient, friendly, helpful and made us feel welcome. The management team should be very proud of their staff who provide exceptional customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits at this beautiful Lake District country house hotel. This elegant Victorian building stands proudly in four acres of tended gardens and walkways and enjoys views of the surrounding Lake District fells. Close by is the bustling market town of Keswick, with its eclectic mix of shops, pubs and restaurants. For the adventurous, Lake Derwentwater offers a variety of water sports with numerous walks and mountain bike trails beginning at its shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, LateRooms and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Keswick Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Country Hotel
- Keswick Country House Hotel
- The Keswick Country House Hotel Lake District