“Weekend trip”

Casa Bella
Ranked #31 of 157 Restaurants in Keswick
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We ordered a started and a main each and got the last table in the restaurant on a busy Saturday night. Considering how busy it was we received our started within 10minutes our mains followed 10 minuets after that. Service was quick staff were friendly and food was absolutely delicious! Highly recommended!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,791)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Brilliant food. Lovely atmosphere, staff are very attentive and friendly.
You must book prior to the evening as it's busy.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

A super happy, friendly place. The food was so tasty. I had the spinach and ricotta tortellini and my boyfriend had the chicken BBQ pizza. I found the portion sizes generous too!!
I have to say there were a lot more vegetarian options than most restaurants and being vegetarian, this pleased me greatly!
If I were to visit Keswick again- I'd definitively stop here for some food.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

I visited here on a Friday evening for the first time ever, despite being a local, and how I have been missing out! I ordered a pasta with mushrooms and spinach in a white garlicky sauce (can’t remember what it was called) and it was the tastiest pasta dish I have ever had! The rest of my party also thoroughly enjoyed their meals too. Unfortunately no one for dessert but they looked amazing in a little fridge. I will most definitely be back!!

1  Thank 12Kang12
Reviewed 17 April 2018

We visit this restaurant every time we come to Keswick. The menu doesn’t change much - we like that, the service is always very quick and the food is always excellent. Unsurprisingly, It’s always busy. We will keep returning.