“A really good dinner and pleasant ambiance”
Review of Goody Blake's

Goody Blake's
Ranked #10 of 48 Restaurants in Grasmere
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: All our skillets are cooked fresh to order and all desserts are homemade. Skillets can be adapted for those with special dietary requirements. The restaurant takes bookings for evenings only. We are ideal for romantic and special occasion evening meals and remain open until late. Please book early during busy periods to avoid disappointment. Open for both lunch and evening meals.
Reviewed 9 July 2018

This is the second time I've eaten at Goody Blake's. The first occasion was four years ago, so I thought it worth reporting that the food is just as good if not a little better. The welcome is friendly and the ambiance is salubrious but informal. I'd definitely dine here again.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

A very relaxed restaurant with food to match any Gordon Ramsay I’ve eaten in.

A real gem of a find.

Kung Po cooked exactly to my husbands liking (having been asked how spicey he would like it) and a delicious lamb shank with fresh veggies (and no carbs at my request ) with meat that fell off the bone.

Followed by a lovely profiterole dessert.

We will be visiting again I feel.

Be warned it can get busy and don’t expect to turn up at 9am hoping to be seated - you may not be lucky enough.

Everything in Grasmere seems to finish early!

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

My partner and I had the most wonderful meal here, the service was very good and the food was well presented and delicious. Perfect start to our holiday in the Lake District.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Had evening meal here on a Friday evening!
Very quiet so not really much atmosphere but the food was fantastic and reasonably priced!
Would definitely return if visiting Grasmere again

Reviewed 28 June 2018

My wife and I had a very pleasant evening meal at Goody Blakes. This is a small restaurant and was not busy so the service was excellent. The food was very well prepared and presented. I am more than happy to recommend this place for meals.