All reviewslearn somethingstunning locationlocal areaother gueststutoraccommodationbedroom
Reviewed 9 July 2018

A lovely place to stay, excellent food, all home cooked, the staff very helpful. Situated in a beautiful part of the country. I was there on a course, the tutors were excellent. I would definitely recommend this place.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 4 December 2017

First visit to Highhall.
Warm welcome a very cold day, friendly staff who were all interested in the course I was on.
Excellent home made food,served in very pleasant dinning room.
The course was well presented by Karen who had spent a lot of time sourcing materials for our creations,nothing to much trouble for her look forward to trying another course next year.
Thank you all for a very pleasant stay

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2017

My third visit to Higham Hall was as good as ever. The course and visits were well planned and executed. The staff and tutor were well prepared and friendly. My food preferences had been accommodated without me having to ask. There is an ongoing plan for gradual improvement of both the house and grounds and it was nice to see things progressing.
Thank you to the Manager George and all the staff.

Room Tip: Free wifi is available in the lounge and dining areas.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Have just attended a course led by artist Robert Dutton. It was excellent, great fun and a very good painting experience. Higham Hall catered for us extremely well, wonderful food! Comfortable and friendly and helpful staff. Thank you all.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 May 2017

I have just attended the Cutting Garden Course by Louise Stoddart.It was an excellent course and I learned a great deal. It is the second time I have been to Higham Hall and I am very impressed with the standard of courses and the tutors. Higham Hall is a beautiful place and the the food is very good. I would definitely recommend it and hope to do more courses there.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Higham H, Manager at Higham Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review the course. Louise, one of our newer tutors, will be pleased you found her course useful. We will offer more with her in the future.