1,021 results
All reviews executive room wedding guests wedding reception city centre breakfast was buffet style breakfast staff stayed here for one night old town third floor bit dated bar area pleasant stay breakfast was excellent hotel is situated saturday night an overnight stay self service
Reviewed 24 February 2017

we had stayed at this hotel about 9 years ago so knew what to expect. Overall the hotel is very good .the public areas and the rooms are to a good standard. central location and good car parking. the only problem for me was the beds are firmer than I am used to but other people would find them ok. the wedding at the hotel was very nice ,the room the tables and the food was excellent. Anyone booking this as a venue should not be disappointed . the breakfast was very good with a good choice . I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a reasonable price central clean hotel for a few days this is for you.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Nigel D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hull Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Dear raymanEngland,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel.

It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay, so I am glad that you liked the bedrooms and breakfast.

Thank you for your recommendation of our hotel, we really do appreciate it.

I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Hull - City of Culture 2017. Spent a night here. It's very central to the old town and convenient for exploring the interesting sites. It's typically modern really but has a great view of the marina - it's a pleasant spot. Breakfast was good, room was warm, parking is chargeable but convenient. I don't think you'll be unhappy if you go. Perhaps slightly on the expensive side, but not really out of sync with other city centre hotels. You'll be fine.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear Andrew E,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review and for your positive comments about the Hotel. I am sure future guests will find your feedback really helpful.

I am delighted to read you enjoyed the breakfast and the view from our hotel.

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Hull Marina, I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Stayed on a Friday night. Despite a hen party having taken over the restaurant and bar there were no issues with noise elsewhere in the hotel. The room was very comfortable with a view over the Marina. Breakfast offered a good choice and was well prepared. Cumberland sausage particularly recommended! Very convenient just off the main route into the city with ample parking provision and easy walking distance to all the main attractions.

Room Tip: Marina view
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear jmc235,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am pleased you found your room quiet and comfortable. I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to the whole team here.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Hull Marina soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

I stayed at this hotel for business. Although I am accustomed to full service hotels, such as Marriott, this hotel was just fine. The breakfasts in the mornings is quick and very good. The rooms are comfortable (but slightly dated) and the location is close to shops and restaraunts. The staff are also very friendly.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Rob E

Dear Rob E,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review and for your positive comments about the Hotel. I am delighted to read you found the staff here to be very friendly.

I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Clean ... spacious ... friendly reception ... nothing extraordinary ... suitable for business travellers ... not far from train station ... will need wheels ... without a car easier to stay at other holiday inn at city centre which is half the price

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Dear Vincent S,

I am pleased you found the reception staff to be friendly and the hotel to be clean.

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Hull Marina, I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.